1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Amp8-EX Fan-Edition Preorder by Ibasso

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. Whitigir
    From my guesses, I myself and Paul are both aiming at minimizing the “$” on this edition and bring the music to the enthusiasts. So my answer is that there won’t be any special brands or packaging. Doing that would just bring more hassle and incurring fees upon productions.

Perhap every Amp module from Ibasso have a Hand-signed warranty sheets. It could be hand-signed As Amp8EX. But beside that, I see no other distinguished branding.

Unless, otherwise, Paul can pull another goodwill

Allows me to remind everyone that this modification is very expensive for parts alone and a stock Amp8, it can easily cost you upward to $350-400 without labor and correlated risk of damaging the whole things. This price here is unbelievable to me

Christoph, gc335, fokta and 2 others like this.
  2. saucery
    i’m in, payment sent!

3. Jerry C
    This is great! I'm in, thank you so much for organising this @Whitigir !!

EDIT - Payment sent! Thanks again!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  4. lantian
    Payment should be there. Just made the paypal transfer.

5. lantian
    Thank you Whitigir amd Paul for making this happen.

gc335 likes this.
  6. soundsahoy
    Thanks for the effort, Whitigir - paid via PayPal.

7. Decreate
    Just did the payment on Paypal, really looking forward to comparing this with the one that's been modded by the shop here in Hong Kong although I have absolutely no idea what changes had been made inside by them. :sweat_smile:

8. gordec
    When you change the pack plate for amp8, you can see all the resisters being used. I guess you can tell that way.

9. Jeffyue
    Is your Amp8 modded by Romi too?
    I got mine modded there in Aug, and the DX208Mod is now my most used DAP. Seldom touch my AK1000 anymore.
    Also waiting to see what s the difference Vince's mod would have compared to our ones....

Decreate likes this.
  10. Decreate
    Yes it is, really looking forward to comparing them

Jeffyue likes this.
  11. Tenchan
    Hi Whitigir,
    Payment sent!
    Very nice Planning and product!
    count me in.
    Best Regards.

12. XP_98
    I am in too, payment sent :)

13. Whitigir
  14. kempneal
    Payment for Amp8EX sent. Thanks for everyone involved to make this happen!!

15. zephyrstar
    I'm really impressed with the number of orders you've gotten for this! Good for you and iBasso!

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last