Amp8-EX Fan-Edition Preorder by Ibasso
Oct 29, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #76 of 704
Hi Paul, Thank you for making this happened. Also Vince to coordinate...

BTW, just curious, will there any different in packing or brand in AMP8EX itself to distinguish with AMP8... ?

From my guesses, I myself and Paul are both aiming at minimizing the “$” on this edition and bring the music to the enthusiasts. So my answer is that there won’t be any special brands or packaging. Doing that would just bring more hassle and incurring fees upon productions.

Perhap every Amp module from Ibasso have a Hand-signed warranty sheets. It could be hand-signed As Amp8EX. But beside that, I see no other distinguished branding.

Unless, otherwise, Paul can pull another goodwill

Allows me to remind everyone that this modification is very expensive for parts alone and a stock Amp8, it can easily cost you upward to $350-400 without labor and correlated risk of damaging the whole things. This price here is unbelievable to me

Oct 29, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #77 of 704
i’m in, payment sent!

Oct 30, 2019 at 5:30 AM Post #79 of 704
Payment should be there. Just made the paypal transfer.

Oct 30, 2019 at 11:16 AM Post #80 of 704
Thank you Whitigir amd Paul for making this happen.

Oct 30, 2019 at 1:41 PM Post #82 of 704
Just did the payment on Paypal, really looking forward to comparing this with the one that's been modded by the shop here in Hong Kong although I have absolutely no idea what changes had been made inside by them. :sweat_smile:

Oct 30, 2019 at 3:43 PM Post #83 of 704
Hi Paul, Thank you for making this happened. Also Vince to coordinate...

BTW, just curious, will there any different in packing or brand in AMP8EX itself to distinguish with AMP8... ?

When you change the pack plate for amp8, you can see all the resisters being used. I guess you can tell that way.

Oct 30, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #84 of 704
Just did the payment on Paypal, really looking forward to comparing this with the one that's been modded by the shop here in Hong Kong although I have absolutely no idea what changes had been made inside by them. :sweat_smile:

Is your Amp8 modded by Romi too?
I got mine modded there in Aug, and the DX208Mod is now my most used DAP. Seldom touch my AK1000 anymore.
Also waiting to see what s the difference Vince's mod would have compared to our ones....

Oct 30, 2019 at 7:55 PM Post #85 of 704
Is your Amp8 modded by Romi too?
I got mine modded there in Aug, and the DX208Mod is now my most used DAP. Seldom touch my AK1000 anymore.
Also waiting to see what s the difference Vince's mod would have compared to our ones....
Yes it is, really looking forward to comparing them

Oct 31, 2019 at 3:21 PM Post #87 of 704
I am in too, payment sent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back