1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Amp8-EX Fan-Edition Preorder by Ibasso

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. Whitigir
    Also, please check the 4th Post of the 1st page in this thread to see your updated confirmation. The Number is correspondent to your reservation number in line

2. gc335
    I'm IN! Thanks to Whitigir and iBasso for doing this.

3. Fernando Goñi
    Payment done

4. Whitigir
    Payment cleared, and you are on the list @gc335 @Fernando Goñi. Check out the 4th post of 1st page for updated reservations

gc335 likes this.
  5. Whitigir
    The first 65 units payment are all cleared, and the number of order has exceeded my expectations. Preorder will be split up into second phase, and with the first phase stopping at 65 units. Payment has been successfully paid toward Ibasso @Paul - iBasso . The second phase will continue on with the next reservation to be #66

robotncc, fokta, gc335 and 7 others like this.
  6. HK_sends
    Thanks so much for working this for everyone! And thanks to Paul and the iBasso Team for being willing to go above and beyond in their support for iBasso fans and music lovers!

Cheers and All the Best!:beerchug:
    -HK sends

7. kalo86
    Hello @Whitigir, payment sent.
    Please check your Paypal account and update the list, thank you very much for your effort!

Best regards,
    kalo86

8. Whitigir
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  9. Paul - iBasso
    This is to confirm that we have received the preorder payments for the 1st 65 AMP8 EX AMPs. Once the ordering is complete, after the 7th of November, we will order parts and then start production for the total number of the EX model ordered. Ship date will depend upon when we received the ordered parts and our completion of manufacturing.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    bahamot, CobraMan, fokta and 9 others like this.
  10. Objedych
    Good day @Whitigir , payment sent. Please check the Paypal account.
    Thank you!

11. cismax
    Around mid January I'll be in Boston area. Any chance to get delivered the AMP8EX at that time in the hotel I will choose, avoiding all the annoying customs procedures?
    Sorry for the very personal case, but I don't know where to ask this question
    thanks for your understanding

12. Whitigir
    Your best bet is probably to ask for someone in the Boston area that would love to help you by buying the module and meeting up with you ? Beside that, I don’t really see any possible solution

13. Keizoxx
    Hi Whitigir, payment sent for preorder. Have a good day.

14. artpiggo
    Payment sent. Now waiting my name into pre-order list.

15. fokta
    Hi Paul, Thank you for making this happened. Also Vince to coordinate...

BTW, just curious, will there any different in packing or brand in AMP8EX itself to distinguish with AMP8... ?

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last