Amp Issue Involving -=Germania=-
Jul 7, 2009 at 12:29 AM Post #136 of 243
Received a shipping notification from paypal today. So it looks like the package will be sent out soon.

Biggie.

Jul 7, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #138 of 243
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Received a shipping notification from paypal today. So it looks like the package will be sent out soon.

Biggie.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Big!

Jul 7, 2009 at 12:50 AM Post #140 of 243
I must chime in here as I almost had a business deal with her... she is terrible with communication. We talked for a bit about me buying some IEM cables from her, at one point she sent me her paypal information and I said I wanted to hold off on the sale for a little while. Since then I've sent her several PMs about the cables with no responses. Oh well, I'm not going to push that after this situation.

Jul 7, 2009 at 4:57 AM Post #141 of 243
Quote:

Biggie.

Hope so, I thought this was all sorted about a month ago, unfortunately a paypal shipping notification doesn't mean its been shipped ????

Jul 7, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #142 of 243
Quote:

Biggie.

Fingers crossed that it fast and in excellent condition.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 7, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #145 of 243
Quote:

Originally Posted by pdupiano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Usually paypal notification indicates an electronic shipping notice (they paid postage but have not actually shipped the item yet).

Sorry for being a little slow, but I don't know what that means. I'm a bit old fashioned I guess and only know about taking a box to the post office, UPS, Fed Ex, etc. and pay the postage while standing at a counter, and they take the box from you to ship right then.

Jul 7, 2009 at 10:53 PM Post #146 of 243
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry for being a little slow, but I don't know what that means. I'm a bit old fashioned I guess and only know about taking a box to the post office, UPS, Fed Ex, etc. and pay the postage while standing at a counter, and they take the box from you to ship right then.

it's possible to buy a shipping label online and when you do it tells the buyer if it's done through paypal. So all the shipping notice means is she bought a label, it doesn't even mean it was printed. (which I'm honestly pretty surprised she charged him for).

Jul 7, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #147 of 243
When you sell merchadise through PayPal you have the option of printing a shipping label with postage paid and tracking. The costs are deducted from your PayPal balance. You can use your printer to print the label and then tape it to your package. The buyer will receive notification and the tracking number...but the seller still has to either drop the package off at a post office or have it picked up by their letter carrier.

--Jerome

Jul 8, 2009 at 2:00 AM Post #149 of 243
Having just read through all of this, I've realised I'm not nearly as patient as people believe I am. I hope everything comes good soon.
smily_headphones1.gif

~Phewl.

Jul 8, 2009 at 12:55 PM Post #150 of 243
Due to -=Germania's-= MOT status on this site, this thead is being stickied until the issue is resolved (Biggie receives his amp). I believe most of us are understanding of -=Germania's=- situation (having just been through final exams, graduation, etc.), are supportive of her endeavors, and are willing to give her a bit of a break, but she chose MOT status and the responsibility that comes with it. She willingly accepted payment in November for an amp she agreed to build, and payment for shipping on June 10th for an amp that has not yet been shipped. Let's hope it all works out for both parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back