AMAZING headphone shop experience at Jaben, Singapore
Apr 11, 2007 at 1:54 PM Post #61 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by theory_87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Singapura, remember to bring your ibasso T1 along. We can't wait to hear it.

My T1 should arrive in the next 2-3 days...
icon10.gif

I liked the P1 alot.... so I'm wondering how much difference is the 2.

Apr 11, 2007 at 2:30 PM Post #62 of 66
So you own P1 too =). will you be down on Fri?

Apr 11, 2007 at 4:43 PM Post #63 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by theory_87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So you own P1 too =). will you be down on Fri?

Using my P1 at home to drive my MS-1.
smily_headphones1.gif

Hmmm... Very unlikely I will be there on Friday... On leave that day but my programme is full.
smily_headphones1.gif
Maybe might pop down later on today if time permits.

As much as it seems like a very nice place to hang out, I can't really find the time to come down to Jaben due to work.

Think I've only been there three times. Have been thinking of going down in the coming days to maybe hit for the MS-2..... Still thinking hard whether to get them or stick to my MS-1.
confused.gif

Apr 11, 2007 at 6:08 PM Post #64 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by corsair /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My T1 should arrive in the next 2-3 days...
icon10.gif

I liked the P1 alot.... so I'm wondering how much difference is the 2.

my p1 and 2nd t1 just arrived today. t1's bass without the boost is weaker than the p1. with the boost on, it takes away a bit from the mids/highs. roughly out of the box, the p1 sounds like the t1 w/boost but nothing from the mids/highs missing. very impressed with the p1, it gives a fuller presentation than the t1. more coherent from top down, it should improve after some burn-in.

Apr 11, 2007 at 6:24 PM Post #65 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by sghound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my p1 and 2nd t1 just arrived today. t1's bass without the boost is weaker than the p1. with the boost on, it takes away a bit from the mids/highs. roughly out of the box, the p1 sounds like the t1 w/boost but nothing from the mids/highs missing. very impressed with the p1, it gives a fuller presentation than the t1. more coherent from top down, it should improve after some burn-in.

That is exactly how I felt about the P1 as well. It gives the sound much more body and boosted the lows without sacraficing the highs.., like as Skylab said on other thread, very neutral.

The stock amps are the burr brown ones... I'm thinking of how much the ADs will work with P1. But then again, I'm pairing it with the MS-1.. might just stay with more laid back nature of the 2134s.

Jun 18, 2022 at 4:17 AM Post #66 of 66
Guys, could you please recommend me good IEM repair shop in Singapore? I am there for the next two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back