Oct 3, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #17 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by choariwap
were the k1ks for sale?
smily_headphones1.gif

the K1000 is for sale, but not many of us can afford for the price
rolleyes.gif

Oct 4, 2006 at 12:29 AM Post #19 of 66
I was just there last week too, coincidentally enough. Have to say, Jaben didn't really have the selection I expected, but he was very friendly. I forget the name, but the store on the fourth floor of the Causeway Point mall (right next to Woodlands MRT), had a lot you could demo - listened to the k701 on an X-can v3, which was very nice. And they had the (nicer) pleather A1000 pads for my ATs, which was exactly what I was looking for.

Oct 4, 2006 at 12:46 AM Post #20 of 66
That's Stereo Electronics.
Look for Aron Tan and he's supposed to give u a huge discount if u ask nicely!
eggosmile.gif

Even so, Jaben has THE ultimate one, :p (cilck for pics, 56K warning)
P1020641copy.jpg

Also the
k1000smile.gif

K1000026.jpg

The Alessandro MS-Pro
IMG_4962.jpg

Westone Elite Series Customs
GoVibe008.jpg

GoVibe and Xenos
GoVibe006.jpg

Custom Earmolds Service
iPod009.jpg

Jaben Network @ The Adelphi : (Look out for the Teddy Bears! :p)
IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

The Alessandros and Beyerdynamics
IMG_4740.jpg

The whole kaboodle of Firestone Audio products : ( they're damn cute
biggrin.gif
)
IMG_4739.jpg

The ESI nEars too! (also a whole range of ESI products)
Pict005.jpg

Also, a whole range of IEMs.

Now tell me, what does he not have?
evil_smiley.gif

It's a great place in Singapore where we can have Jaben Network for us to audition the IEMs/headamps/cables/lineouts, an almost extensive list if I must say.. we are truly blessed to be here.
No more depending on reviews, just pure ear testing.
smily_headphones1.gif

Stereo Electronics carry the whole range of AT products too, they have also alot of stuff to audition, almost everything under the sun.

Oct 4, 2006 at 11:19 AM Post #23 of 66
Yes, Jaben rocks, I have been there few times myself. It's such a great place full of great people. He is such a cool guy to hang out with. You could practically spend all day just by listening to different IEMs, and of course chatting with Cool Uncle Wilson. He is indeed a great guy.

Oct 5, 2006 at 3:23 AM Post #25 of 66
Do you guys know if they happen to have the Sennheiser teddy bears, and if they're for sale?

Feb 9, 2007 at 3:53 PM Post #27 of 66
Well colour me blue and call me a smurfing newbie. I've been a member here for more than a month now. I've been all over Singapore to find a good headphone shop. Plenty of audioshops and I found the shop in Woodlands mall. I never heard of Jaben though. And I searched on this forum and several others. I must have been blind or something. Anyway, time for a visit this Sunday
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
3000smile.gif
280smile.gif

Feb 9, 2007 at 4:01 PM Post #28 of 66
Wilson has a thing about not replying emails after the 4th or 5th reply in the conversation, but WOW I didn't know his shop had such a huge range (do I spy K501/601s)? :O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singapura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well colour me blue and call me a smurfing newbie. I've been a member here for more than a month now. I've been all over Singapore to find a good headphone shop. Plenty of audioshops and I found the shop in Woodlands mall. I never heard of Jaben though. And I searched on this forum and several others. I must have been blind or something. Anyway, time for a visit this Sunday
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
3000smile.gif
280smile.gif

www.sgheadphones.net
wink.gif

Feb 9, 2007 at 4:02 PM Post #29 of 66
wilson absolutely rules! i got my beyer and my battery cute amp there as well. i auditioned them for quite some time before making up my mind and during that whole time wilson didnt even push me to hurry or hover around me. he just let me do muh thing while he goes about his business while chatting to my boss who was accompanying me. drove for 5 hours just to get there. and will prolly do it within the next 2-3 months..absolutely worth it!
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singapura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
3000smile.gif
280smile.gif

visit www.sgheadphones.net

Jaben is practically legendary among the singaporean headphiles. so legendary that theyre legendary here in KL too
biggrin.gif

Feb 9, 2007 at 9:34 PM Post #30 of 66
Eh, wilson's off sgheadphones though (so am i, there was a whole mess about them accusing uncle wilson of self promotion.. that made no sense if you've been to jaben. the place is almost always packed)
For latest info and promotions on jaben (also where the jaben boys post) visit www.headphonehaven.com instead

What i didn't mention here (because i didn't know.. my first visit they weren't there) is that there's a headphone community that hangs out at jaben! They'd stay around on some day for a couple of hours..
Great fun chatting to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back