ALO Copper Dock vs. Moon audio Blue Dragon dock connector to mini
Nov 28, 2006 at 10:12 PM Post #46 of 49
If the original poster here doesn't mind me sidetracking his/her thread, I'll post my reactions here.

The Copper Dock is shipping from Oregon today. With the weather and long travel to Texas, I bet it won't get to me for at least a week.

Nov 28, 2006 at 11:07 PM Post #47 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since we don’t like to use a bunch of compression on our images and we have had some good times lately with exposure and reviews it’s been a bit hard on our old hosting plan (doah!), thus our bandwidth limit was reached. I have upgraded our plan to accommodate the increased traffic.

Great thread by the way. The Copper Dock is an exceptional value for the money. I was hanging out recently with a guy who is the editor for a Hi-Fi mag and we were talking about this issue of Hi-Fi gear and money. We came to the conclusion that sometimes (most all the time) it’s better to spend your money on records and CD's than gear. Now saying that I am such a hypocrite as I just picked up a used Singlepower PPX3 (Mikhail = genius), Oh thats I nice amp and OMG I am so happy. I ran and made myself a 10 foot headphone ext cable.

Cheers!

Ken @ ALO

Hi Ken - Really appreciate the effort you put into making your cables.

Don't think I have enough mula to buy each and every cable you make, but I now make it a point to "never let my cables be the weakest link".

Speaking of cables, I may be hitting you up for one of the 2-3 foot variety here soon.

~Snacks

Nov 30, 2006 at 10:21 PM Post #48 of 49
It turns out that I won't be able to do a comparison (other than from memory) of the Turbo Diabolous IV against the ALO Copper Dock.

I'm helping out a fellow Head-Fier by trading my Turbo for his ALO Bling Bling. He needed something more flexible and durable than the Bling. It's going into the mail this afternoon.

I think there have been some comparisons of the various ALO docks against each other posted here, but someone here wants a(nother) direct comparison of the Bling vs. Copper, I can do so in the next days/weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back