All Wood and Brass Modded Beats by Dre
Apr 20, 2011 at 3:08 AM Post #17 of 29
That's...pretty awesome.  At least, as a mantlepiece, I'd never wear that in public.  It would have been more awesome, though, had he modded a pair of headphones that were actually good.

Apr 20, 2011 at 3:51 AM Post #20 of 29
Are these armor headphones bulletproof? just In case someone  shoots me for being so stupid wearing them.
these are not made for humans,
Honestly their promotional trademark sentence should be "Made by humans, to aliens." now we just have to wait for an alien invasion, can't wait  

Apr 20, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #23 of 29
Why Beats?  We all know Grados would Steampunk much easier....

Apr 20, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #24 of 29

Quote:
so ugly, it looks like headphones that the characters in harry potter would wear during a Quidich game on their broom
I think pinoccio would be pleased with these though, he would preserve his natural appearance.

Really.  However, my first thoughts were that these are probably something Ozzy Osbourne would buy and use.  They sort of have a bit of Gothic look.  Maybe, Alice Cooper would be interested in a pair, too.

Apr 20, 2011 at 11:33 PM Post #25 of 29
Are these armor headphones bulletproof? just In case someone  shoots me for being so stupid wearing them.
these are not made for humans,
Honestly their promotional trademark sentence should be "Made by humans, to aliens." now we just have to wait for an alien invasion, can't wait  

Nope. They'll make good target practice, though

Apr 21, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #27 of 29
They don't seem awful. I've never heard beats so I won't jump on the wagon of bashing the red headed stepchild of the forums. I put on a demo set that wasn't turned on. They were comfortable.

Headband is really nice though. probably heavy.

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #28 of 29

Quote:
They don't seem awful. I've never heard beats so I won't jump on the wagon of bashing the red headed stepchild of the forums. I put on a demo set that wasn't turned on. They were comfortable.

Headband is really nice though. probably heavy.

Could this be? An honest opinion that doesn't involve a 20 second demo of a song they don't like and concluding it's crap?

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:30 PM Post #29 of 29

The demo set wasnt working so i just put them on my head. even if they worked and i liked them my wife wouldnt let me wear them. I almost have to sneak when i want to wear my oakley mars glasses.(looked better when i was younger, face is "chubby" now).
Quote:
Could this be? An honest opinion that doesn't involve a 20 second demo of a song they don't like and concluding it's crap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back