All Wood and Brass Modded Beats by Dre
Apr 19, 2011 at 9:41 PM Post #2 of 29
That headband looks soooo comfy.

Apr 19, 2011 at 9:43 PM Post #3 of 29
so ugly, it looks like headphones that the characters in harry potter would wear during a Quidich game on their broom
I think pinoccio would be pleased with these though, he would preserve his natural appearance.

Apr 19, 2011 at 9:45 PM Post #4 of 29
lol ^

They seem "Solid built" 
wink.gif

Apr 20, 2011 at 12:12 AM Post #8 of 29
too much wood and not enough brass. Agree'd, they look like something from the renesance fair, not late 19th century industrialization. Definitely some talent their though, and as such, I'd love to see what they'd do with a pair of Grado's (which in my opinion lend themselves well to the steampunk look)

Apr 20, 2011 at 12:26 AM Post #11 of 29
Not quite my taste. They reminder of something you'd find in an Amish furniture store.
No, oh no no no.

The Amish have great taste. Amish designs are simple, elegant, and perfectly fit the task they're designed for. Built with excellent joinery and craftsmanship, too. The Amish helped lead the way towards 20th century minimalism.

This... this... is none of that. If the Amish built headphones, they would be more along the lines of a Grado. Except they wouldn't fall apart and they'd be really neutral.

Apr 20, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #12 of 29
Quote:
If the Amish built headphones, they would be more along the lines of a Grado. Except they wouldn't fall apart and they'd be really neutral.

This made my night honestly.

Apr 20, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #13 of 29
Like putting $5k in body work on a Ford Pinto

Apr 20, 2011 at 2:39 AM Post #15 of 29
I kind of like it, not he brass nameplate but the overall steam punkyness to it, if only it didn't blow.I'm seriously itching to ortho mod some fake beats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back