All NEW WhipMOD and WhipLOD; the next audiophile iPod 5.5 generation Modification!!
Aug 29, 2010 at 11:41 AM Post #46 of 259

When I get back into the office on Monday, I will check I know everything was ready for shipping....

Thanks!Craig

The package looks like it got picked up. Are the people who bought the whipmod getting bands to band together with an amp? I bought a couple black silicone bracelets/wristbands and they were way too big. I thought they looked identical, but they were not. I'd hate to spend $20 to get alo audio bands. Anyone have any suggestions?

Aug 29, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #47 of 259

Quote:
The package looks like it got picked up. Are the people who bought the whipmod getting bands to band together with an amp? I bought a couple black silicone bracelets/wristbands and they were way too big. I thought they looked identical, but they were not. I'd hate to spend $20 to get alo audio bands. Anyone have any suggestions?

all without fail!! here is another great option http://www.aloaudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_8&products_id=450

Aug 29, 2010 at 6:17 PM Post #49 of 259

Quote:
I'm starting to think I'm going with a couple rubber bands off some broccoli lol.

deadhorse.gif

Aug 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #53 of 259
Got mine today too. The reference LOD was super thick. The battery was dead and there is like 3500 songs on here for some reason. Bonus I guess? I got a WHIPLASH AUDIO STRAP too lol. Thanks Craig. Can't wait to load up some lossless files and get started.

Aug 30, 2010 at 11:57 PM Post #56 of 259
I'm sending out bands to those who did not receive them.

Plus napkins to wipe the drool off your mouths once you have broken in your devices and have the opportunity to listen to the "snake"; WhipLOD reference. 

Craig

Sep 1, 2010 at 5:15 AM Post #57 of 259
First impressions...anyone?

Sep 1, 2010 at 7:23 AM Post #58 of 259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back