All NEW WhipMOD and WhipLOD; the next audiophile iPod 5.5 generation Modification!!
Aug 20, 2010 at 7:37 AM Post #31 of 259
Wrong in what exactly?  The Elite Reference LOD destroys every LOD I've ever heard before including your own shown in the picture (which I also have).  And depending on what amp you use-couldn't tell-if the design includes capacitors in the signal path in the output stage, extra BG caps in the LOD are not necessary.

If you mean to infer that the WhipMOD beats out the iMOD, I can't confirm it until I have auditioned it myself.  Hence, my original comments were restricted to the Elite Reference LOD only.  

Aug 20, 2010 at 12:18 PM Post #32 of 259
@ Business JJ

O

M

G

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig I need two: 120 n 240, two WhipLODs one Oyaide n Referance...

Ones for my gf, her first ever audiophile PMP or anything referance quality will be this amazing product.  Lucky huh?  I liked the iMod but this sounds REVOLUTIONARY....wow I am drooling/wetting myself in anticipation !!!!

Craig you and whoever that Innovative comp is are AMAZING, thank you so much............

OOO BTW I need OM for 16's n TWag for Edition 8's too.......PM sent!

God I haven't been this excited since I was a little kid pretending to sleep on the night b4 xmas.....seriously, I can't wait!

I trust Warp08's judgement when it comes to anything audio related as I met him at CanJam and he OWNS EVERYTHING....Referance must really be good man. 

Aug 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM Post #33 of 259

Quote:
@ Business JJ

O

M

G

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig I need two: 120 n 240, two WhipLODs one Oyaide n Referance...

Ones for my gf, her first ever audiophile PMP or anything referance quality will be this amazing product.  Lucky huh?  I liked the iMod but this sounds REVOLUTIONARY....wow I am drooling/wetting myself in anticipation !!!!

Craig you and whoever that Innovative comp is are AMAZING, thank you so much............

OOO BTW I need OM for 16's n TWag for Edition 8's too.......PM sent!

God I haven't been this excited since I was a little kid pretending to sleep on the night b4 xmas.....seriously, I can't wait!

I trust Warp08's judgement when it comes to anything audio related as I met him at CanJam and he OWNS EVERYTHING....Referance must really be good man. 

Cool!!

Warp08 is hard to please...

Oh, I think I meet your GF at CanFest? 

We need to talk.......LOL

I will PM you back.

Craig

Aug 20, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #35 of 259
Does anyone here know if the whipmod I ordered will work with the alo imod vcap dock? Unless you are coming out with your own dock Craig? I've seen the the dock on the for sale forums and it's sparked my interest. Thanks everyone!

Aug 20, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #36 of 259

Quote:
Does anyone here know if the whipmod I ordered will work with the alo imod vcap dock? Unless you are coming out with your own dock Craig? I've seen the the dock on the for sale forums and it's sparked my interest. Thanks everyone!

WOW...I'm working on that now. My iPod Stand acts as one!! Its on my Forum...

Craig

Aug 22, 2010 at 12:35 PM Post #37 of 259
Craig told me a WhipDOCK is in the works utilizing some of the best caps in the world.

But I asked the same question and a VCap Dock will work however he said the new dock will produce greater results than anything previously produced...

I am willing to wait

@ Craig

No way!!! If you really saw my girl u would still be in a coma from her extreme hotness. I doubt you'd be able to walk let alone work for minimum six to eight months due to her aura of sexyniss

Aug 22, 2010 at 1:42 PM Post #38 of 259
WhipDOCK!!???

I may not be able to handle all this whipness lol.I think I'll try and wait for that too.

Craig will it be coming in the near future, and would you possible be making it all wood as well? Thanks

Aug 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #39 of 259

Quote:
WhipDOCK!!???

I may not be able to handle all this whipness lol.I think I'll try and wait for that too.

Craig will it be coming in the near future, and would you possible be making it all wood as well? Thanks

Sorry, some conductive material may have to be involved in the construction.  I have ordered an all-wood version as well, but Craig pushed back.  Like he said, I'm hard to please...LOL

Aug 27, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #44 of 259
That tracking number shows you have not shipped yet Craig. It's a notification you bought the lable. I have 700+ feedbacks on eBay so I'm more than familiar with package tracking. It would not have the same message for the last 36 hours

Aug 29, 2010 at 1:32 AM Post #45 of 259

Quote:
That tracking number shows you have not shipped yet Craig. It's a notification you bought the lable. I have 700+ feedbacks on eBay so I'm more than familiar with package tracking. It would not have the same message for the last 36 hours

When I get back into the office on Monday, I will check I know everything was ready for shipping....

Thanks!Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back