Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Jan 6, 2007 at 12:58 PM Post #796 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by meuler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I checked my account balance today it showed a charge of $99, so hopefully my MS-1's will be here soon. *crosses fingers*

(I placed the order on December 17 for anyone wondering about how long the wait is.)

I ordered these before I ordered my Vibes (4th Dec) and still nothing.
mad.gif

Jan 6, 2007 at 1:33 PM Post #797 of 3,117
@b0ol
As metioned above, if i where you, i`d give my cc-bank (or paypal) a short notice/complaint about the circumstances (payed, but not received the item).
Then the seller has to PROOF (not just say at the phone or write in an email) that he has shipped the item. If he can`t, you`ll get your money back.
And, as mentioned above as well, even if he can proof that he has shipped the item HE has to question where the item dissapeared not you.

Jan 6, 2007 at 5:02 PM Post #799 of 3,117
I ordered mine December 10th. Seems so long ago. Since they said they're shipping them sometime this week I expect to be charged sometime very soon. I really can't wait for these, this will be my first time listening through non stock headphones.

Jan 6, 2007 at 9:01 PM Post #801 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
guees what??? icalled today, yup about 15 min ago(look at the time on the upper left hand prtion) they confirmed the shipment of my order yesterday.
finally our long wait would finally be over.

BTW, do you have your HD580 already?

Jan 6, 2007 at 9:19 PM Post #802 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Panzergrennie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@b0ol
As metioned above, if i where you, i`d give my cc-bank (or paypal) a short notice/complaint about the circumstances (payed, but not received the item).
Then the seller has to PROOF (not just say at the phone or write in an email) that he has shipped the item. If he can`t, you`ll get your money back.
And, as mentioned above as well, even if he can proof that he has shipped the item HE has to question where the item dissapeared not you.

wow, thank you, i'll give it a try!

Jan 6, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #803 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't stand ordering from places where crossing my fingers is part of the transaction.

but that takes all the fun out of being scammed

Jan 6, 2007 at 11:53 PM Post #804 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW, do you have your HD580 already?

yup,the only problem is,its not portable at any cause.........and so under powered. i can barely notice the difference between the 580 and ny old cheapos because for my ears its not loud enough but the details are surely superb.

for now im considering both er6 i and an sr 60 for portable useand probably an amp nd cables,.............damn i think im hooked
basshead.gif

Jan 8, 2007 at 7:35 PM Post #809 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyKarma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got mine in the mail today as well, only a two week wait
smily_headphones1.gif
Can't wait to hear these!! (roommate is asleep though
frown.gif
)

Bah! Dont worry, they dont leak THAT much. They sound good at low volume aswell.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 8, 2007 at 7:45 PM Post #810 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bah! Dont worry, they dont leak THAT much. They sound good at low volume aswell.
smily_headphones1.gif

They really do! I couldn't resist any longer and just said screw it. These really are amazing! Listening to Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond and it sounds amaaaaaazing
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back