Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These are REALLY worth checking out ]
Jun 25, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #436 of 522
I'll also vouch for the Forza that ships with the new Studio4, big difference over the Stock,better tone, bass, soundstage, extended and smooth treble. I even preferred the Forza over the Norne Therium (silver) with the Studio4, it has better bass extension (though not with the RSM).

Plus TsKen, Jason and I are currently reviewing the Studio4 for the Headphone List.

Jun 26, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #437 of 522
Really looking forward to that review.  I'm about 90% convinced the new 4 will be mine in the somewhat near future.  I really liked what I heard.  Just have to get off my butt and hear a couple others first.  Life has just been busy the last couple months.

Jun 29, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #438 of 522
Okay, the lineup is set for the "All American Shootout", InEarz Nirvana, Perfect Seal's Decca, 64 Audio's A6 and Alclair's new Audiophile Product. I've really enjoyed the new Alclair through the move, a big thanks to Tyler and Marc, really didn't miss my big rig or two channel system (that much). Really looking forward to comparing and listening to the entire group.

Jun 29, 2016 at 10:49 PM Post #439 of 522
Okay, the lineup is set for the "All American Shootout", InEarz Nirvana, Perfect Seal's Decca, 64 Audio's A6 and Alclair's new Audiophile Product. I've really enjoyed the new Alclair through the move, a big thanks to Tyler and Marc, really didn't miss my big rig or two channel system (that much). Really looking forward to comparing and listening to the entire group.

Can't wait to hear your impressions.

Jun 29, 2016 at 10:55 PM Post #440 of 522
Just got my HTC 10.

Didn't think my Spires could sound any better, but wow a serious improvement over my xduoo x3(same as fiio x3).

Would definitely recommend the HTC 10 if someone is looking to upgrade their DAP and phone at the same time.

Jul 12, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #443 of 522
I will have an update by the end of the week regarding the Studio4.

How is everyone liking theirs?!

Aug 8, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #445 of 522
The new website is up!  
beerchug.gif

https://alclair.com/

Aug 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #446 of 522
Aug 8, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #448 of 522
Personally, I like Folsom Design Studio's work :wink:...

Aug 8, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #450 of 522
Okay, a belated update on the Studio4. Finally was able to take care of the complete lack of audiologists who know how to make proper impressions here in Lexington, thanks to Guys at Alclair, so I should have the Decca, A6, and Nirvana in a couple of weeks.

Now too the Srtudio4, just a few brief thoughts, first the are incredible resolution with complex music. Most headphones, over ears or in ears, tend to lose their composure by varying degrees as the music becomes increasingly complex. Throw Infected Mushroom, Wagnerian Opera, or "wall of sound" rock crescendos at the 4s, not a single drop of perspiration. Resolving, never (source dependent, of course) harsh, balanced, but not light at any point in the audio spectrum, these are going to be a very hard act to follow. More to come, thanks to all for your patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back