akg vs audio technica
Sep 2, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #31 of 35
i know this is an old thread.. but just wanted to ask one last thing before placing my order tommorow morning....
superlux hd668b are costing me $61 and the hd669 cost me $69. however, despite searching a lot i am unable to find a comparision of the two. So, can someone please compare them for me....

Sep 3, 2011 at 12:05 PM Post #32 of 35

Quote:
i know this is an old thread.. but just wanted to ask one last thing before placing my order tommorow morning....
superlux hd668b are costing me $61 and the hd669 cost me $69. however, despite searching a lot i am unable to find a comparision of the two. So, can someone please compare them for me....

I believe they are almost the same, the HD-668 is semi-open and the HD-669 is closed.

Sep 3, 2011 at 12:05 PM Post #33 of 35

Quote:

Who are you ordering them from?

Sep 3, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #34 of 35
im getting them from this local dealer as even the ebay seller clearly state that the warrenty is valid in USA only. However, sennheiser, akg, audio technica, fischer audio, Beyerdynamics and denon are available via local dealers under warreny. I prefer to buy from local dealer as it is much easier to get them replaced If i want to. If you do know some dealer that can provide the superlux @ a gud deal with warrenty cause @ thomann.de its costing me 50 euro just for the shipping n the headphones are 28 euros!!!!!!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back