AKG K551 out soon.
Sep 15, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #61 of 119
Quote:
LOL Hifiguy528 is small-time? I feel like AKG is out of touch these days. Next thing you know, they'll be calling Tyll small-fry.
wink.gif

Thanks for your kind words.  I am very small-time compared to Tyll and Steve or anyone else in the biz.  I hope my audience will grow and we learn together along the way. :)

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM Post #62 of 119
AKG PR said I won't be getting these. I'm small time. :) I need 100,000 subs before they will consider me. I will have to buy one.

PR department is stupid. Do they know how few outlets will review headphones that aren't celebrity endorsed crap(Yet I still want the AKG Tiestos :p), and how even fewer are true audiophiles? Oh well. I will donate $15 USD toward the fund if we get a review out of it :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.
In MalVeauX we trust.

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:43 PM Post #65 of 119
Quote:
PR department is stupid. Do they know how few outlets will review headphones that aren't celebrity endorsed crap(Yet I still want the AKG Tiestos :p), and how even fewer are true audiophiles? Oh well. I will donate $15 USD toward the fund if we get a review out of it :p
In MalVeauX we trust.

Quote:
In MalVeauX we trust.

Quote:
In MalVeauX we trust.

Something tells me that their PR department is stupid.  I can't quite put my finger on it, just this whole sixth sense thing I got goin' on.

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #66 of 119
Quote:
In MalVeauX we trust.

smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 15, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #67 of 119
I'm guessing he went on a post stutter as a physical response to a Skrillex song. 

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #69 of 119
Quote:
My apologies for the multipost. I was at work when I sent that, and the crappy work connection caused it to be sent a few times :p
Damn straight
smily_headphones1.gif

LOL, it's all good.  BTW, ever seen that one girl that does Skrillex on her piano?  She's not bad... no bass drops though.

Sep 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #71 of 119
Quote:
Yup! Much better sounding through our headphones than Skrill's actual work :p

Imagine if she got a few friends together and did a quartet?  Well, I guess that would be more like Symphony Crack then (which are also great btw).

Oct 10, 2012 at 8:20 PM Post #72 of 119
can u pls add on d petition f they can "improve" clamping force/ fit? i really fell in love with this cans when i audition it at bestbuy however i cant get a good seal n keeps on falling out on my head.
thanks and goodluck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back