AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
Mar 25, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #2,747 of 4,058
  I bought it again... FROM M-13 :) 

Second time's a charm. 

i see you are already selling your dita truth ,so it must be quite a charm
tongue.gif

Mar 25, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #2,748 of 4,058
Yup! I had the two of them battle it out the other night. It went the full 10 rounds. It was a tough bout but the AKGs won by a split decision. They have a sparkle on the high end that my ears can't seem to resist. That's why I re-purchased them. I'm certainly not regretting it, that's for sure. Plus, the first time I had them they were the "i" model which I couldn't stand. So everything is that much better this time. And I'm happy to be back in this thread :) 

Mar 28, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #2,751 of 4,058
Today i was meeting other Member Dynavit at his home,he was really surpriced how good the K3003 Sounds with the Black Tips

Regards Nomax

Apr 2, 2015 at 4:52 AM Post #2,752 of 4,058
I've had the K3003 for a couple of months now and I have been very happy with them. I even like the stock medium tips. They fit and seal well and sound good to me. Problem is that if I'm not real careful when pulling them out of my ears the tips come off and stay in my ears. They can be a pain to get out sometimes especially if i'm in a hurry. Does this happen to anyone else or am i just weird?

Apr 2, 2015 at 5:00 AM Post #2,753 of 4,058
I've had the K3003 for a couple of months now and I have been very happy with them. I even like the stock medium tips. They fit and seal well and sound good to me. Problem is that if I'm not real careful when pulling them out of my ears the tips come off and stay in my ears. They can be a pain to get out sometimes especially if i'm in a hurry. Does this happen to anyone else or am i just weird?

When I used to have a Heir 3ai (really good IEM btw) both comply tips got stuck in both my ears. Wasn't pretty at all.

Apr 3, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #2,754 of 4,058
  Yeah that white filter is a lot of fun. It takes the K3003 to the next level with certain songs, but is also kind of bad for others. The reference grey filter is the best for all types of music and all songs, but the white filter is an awesome ride with certain songs.

I highly recommend people to enjoy that white filter every once in a while. Maybe a day or two and then back to the grey.

Gosh darn it I miss my K3003... 
redface.gif

this is my routine also , i am back into grey filters after a few days with the white ones - i also changed from the stock tips to the ones nomax proposed (FAD stock tips)

i can not really say what's the difference (i really like how the akg stock tips sound anyway) but it is somwhow changed

with the filters and the tips , we have a lot of options

in any case , the K3 always sounds nice.

fantastic iem.

Apr 3, 2015 at 4:20 AM Post #2,755 of 4,058
My favorite configuration is the white filters with the Final Audio Eartips. With the original tips the white filters are too bright after a while, with the Final Audio Tips it isn't.

Apr 3, 2015 at 7:11 AM Post #2,756 of 4,058
this is my routine also , i am back into grey filters after a few days with the white ones - i also changed from the stock tips to the ones nomax proposed (FAD stock tips)

i can not really say what's the difference (i really like how the akg stock tips sound anyway) but it is somwhow changed

with the filters and the tips , we have a lot of options

in any case , the K3 always sounds nice.

fantastic iem.

With the A tips(forget the B!!!!!) you will have better isolation,better Soundstage,better Bass,and much much much more better Fit and waearing comfort!this Change to the Fad tips makes the K3003 to a real Gamechanger

And many many of my friends say the same that this makes sense

Regards from Austria

Nomax

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:52 PM Post #2,757 of 4,058
those of you who also have the dx90 , make sure you try the new lurker 2.1.8 FW , it beefs up the sound even more while taming the highs a bit (those who find the K3 highs too much will definitely like this new sound signature)

this combo sounds real nice with the grey filter and the stock tips - i still am on the fence whether the FAD tips sound better , but the more options the better

edit : anyone else in here that can compare K3003 and JHA angie ?

Apr 8, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #2,758 of 4,058
To all which try the Change to the FAD Tips Type A,the biggest miracle behind the A's is there are two versions of A(and i mean not the B or C!!)

Regards Nomax

Ps.so i thing 95% try the NORMAL A's from FAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back