AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread
Nov 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM Post #152 of 1,152
Dec 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #153 of 1,152
Quote:
I just received confirmation from my friends in Vienna that I am in the queue to review the entire Tiesto line as soon as the K267 is ready.  Yay!!!  I will update you guys as I know more.

Mike

Nice! Looking forward to that... Good comparisons between K550 and K267, if possible, please!

Dec 2, 2012 at 7:37 PM Post #156 of 1,152
Just leaving this here.

It's an advertisement for Tiesto by AKG thinly disguised as a music video.

Well, those are some really nice, big and round errrr... Cups... Yeah, cups... Referring to the headphones of course...

Dec 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #158 of 1,152
Has anyone gotten their hands on these k267's yet? I've been waiting for mine since October. I was originally going to be receiving them In November and been waiting since then. The latest date i was given was supposedly this week ill be receiving them.

-From the east coast of CT

Dec 2, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #159 of 1,152
Quote:
Has anyone gotten their hands on these k267's yet? I've been waiting for mine since October. I was originally going to be receiving them In November and been waiting since then. The latest date i was given was supposedly this week ill be receiving them.

-From the east coast of CT

They're being shipped out to retailers on the 14th of December, then shipped to you from there. That's what's happening in my case at least.

Dec 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #160 of 1,152
The anticipation is rough, and I'm only waiting to read some reviews/impressions...more than likely they may end up being a last minute Christmas gift to myself :wink:

Dec 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #161 of 1,152
Quote:
They're being shipped out to retailers on the 14th of December, then shipped to you from there. That's what's happening in my case at least.

I was reading that and i ordered mine through american musical back in October i just hope they come in sooner but it looks like Dec 14th is the case considering i spoke to akg and american musical. Both stated mid december for sure.

Dec 2, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #162 of 1,152
Quote:
The anticipation is rough, and I'm only waiting to read some reviews/impressions...more than likely they may end up being a last minute Christmas gift to myself :wink:

I know the feeling and ive been searching to see if anyone else has gotten them but were all on the same boat it seems. Waiting to wait i just hope its not a disappointment.

Dec 2, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #163 of 1,152
Quote:
I know the feeling and ive been searching to see if anyone else has gotten them but were all on the same boat it seems. Waiting to wait i just hope its not a disappointment.

Hope not.

These haven't even been released and they are already being over-hyped!! I mean, I read a post of a guy who was actually recommending them
blink.gif
 hahaha

Really looking forward though... I'm planning on replacing my M-50s and I was thinking about the K167's but I'm going to wait a bit longer to see how these come up. 

Dec 3, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #164 of 1,152
sadly, i just called AKG as i wanted to firm up a ship date of these.  according to Harmon's customer service, these wont be shipping until Jan 21, 2013.

looks like i am moving on the k167 then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back