1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by brsxignition, Nov 1, 2012.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. BRSxIgnition
    Being released this month, the K267 TIËSTO is the flagship of the new "AKG by TIËSTO" line. Referred to as a "Reference DJ Headphone." Feel free to share your thoughts, impressions, images, & reviews here. ​

k267_tiest504783616c31a.jpg k267_tiest5047839860ccd.jpg

Specifications:
    1. Around-Ear Design. (Circumaural)
    2. User Adjustable Bass Settings. (Studio, Stage, Club)
    3. Dual Plug-in Feature. (Left or Right Cord Dressing)
    4. 50mm (2") AKG Drivers.
    5. 12Hz-25kHz Frequency Range.
    6. 112 dBspl/V Sensitivity.
    7. 32 ohm Impedence.
    8. 330g Weight.
    9. 1.2 - 5.5m Detachable Coiled Cord. (3.5mm Jack on both ends)
    1. Anodized Aluminium Parts.
    2. Extra headband padding.
    3. 3D Axis Folding. (Flat + Fold-in)

Your thoughts? Ordered them? How are they?​

2. Towwers
    subscribed [​IMG]

3. audiocool
    eagerly waiting for impressions.  i wonder if they use the same drivers as k550..

4. BRSxIgnition
    Quote:
    As do I - I hope they do. I want the K550 but with more kick in the low end, and more portability. If this is both of those, it's a keeper. If mine isn't delayed by Sandy, I should get it by Mid November.

5. lubczyk
    I wonder if thy really go from flat (Studio) to bassy (Stage)? That would be amazing.

6. Seidhepriest
    On the K-181 the bass switch went from "uber-bassy" to "obnoxiously bassy", wonder what the switch does here...

7. Massacare
    Subscribed :rolleyes:.

8. Elektrospeed
    Quote:
    I too find myself curious about that feature.

9. remilio
    Stylish bastards, if they are on par with K550 sound wise, it's a big winner!

10. Massacare
    Yes, if they release this K267 with K550 as the base sounding, yes it is an awesome upgrade :D.

11. miow
    subscribed.

12. Javatango
    Quote:

Subscribed!  I am subscribed to the M-100, K550, MD-1R, and "picky Head-Fi'er" threads and have been waiting for the K267 appreciation thread to appear.  Looking forward to first impressions, especially from you and gelocks.

[​IMG]

13. Towwers
    I really hope the bass boost option works perfectly, because I love well balanced sound, but when I listen to electronic/house/dance/dubbstep and drum&bass I need that EXTRA BASS!!!!! 

14. Leon Dota
    Color me interested and subscribed. If these turn out being subjectively/objectively 'better' than the M-100's, I may have to jump on these...

15. Cristello
    removed

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last