1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by brsxignition, Nov 1, 2012.
First

Back
67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
  1. musiclvr
    AKG has done a Fine job with the K267. The sound signature is a truly superb value for the asking price lately. True the build quits lacking. I even did a warranty request for you broken pair of of K267 and received a K712. I still purchased a new k267 from Massdrop and have babied them this time around as I love their sound!!!

2. jwl12345
    The sound really is great for the $150ish they cost, but I babied the **** out of mine and they still snapped even after AKG's revisions.  I think it's just a fatal flaw with the design, honestly.  Shame, cause they're great headphones.

3. AudioE
    Unfortunately I've read this same complaint many times, both here and product reviews on sites such as Amazon etc. Sad really bc the sound has always been subject of compliments whereas the build has tainted what seemed could've been a great pair of inexpensive cans to own.

4. 6a6uH BHyK
    Hi,

Could any one compare sound signature of AKG K267 to Fostex TH-X00? What's the main difference in sound balance (low/mid/high)? Comfort of listening, maybe fatigue presence ...

Thanks in advance. 

First

Back
67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76