1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by brsxignition, Nov 1, 2012.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
  1. BRSxIgnition
    Great news Mike! Start with the K267 first if possible! 

Can you ask your 'friends' why the AKG K267 was delayed from Mid November to Mid December?

2. warrenpchi Administrator
    Quote:

Now that we know, we are gonna be on ya like white on rice.

Quote:

Yay indeed.  Congrats!

3. dxanex
    Quote:

Nice! Looking forward to that... Good comparisons between K550 and K267, if possible, please!

4. BRSxIgnition
    Quote:
    Agreed.

Downtempo likes this.
  5. Youyou
    pre-ordered mine for $285 and cant wait to try them after finals week

6. Elektrospeed
    Well, those are some really nice, big and round errrr... Cups... Yeah, cups... Referring to the headphones of course...

7. Minarets

Where from at that price?

8. wallycasa
    Has anyone gotten their hands on these k267's yet? I've been waiting for mine since October. I was originally going to be receiving them In November and been waiting since then. The latest date i was given was supposedly this week ill be receiving them.

-From the east coast of CT

9. BRSxIgnition
    Quote:
    They're being shipped out to retailers on the 14th of December, then shipped to you from there. That's what's happening in my case at least.

10. dxanex
    The anticipation is rough, and I'm only waiting to read some reviews/impressions...more than likely they may end up being a last minute Christmas gift to myself :wink:

11. wallycasa
    Quote:
    I was reading that and i ordered mine through american musical back in October i just hope they come in sooner but it looks like Dec 14th is the case considering i spoke to akg and american musical. Both stated mid december for sure.

12. wallycasa
    Quote:
    I know the feeling and ive been searching to see if anyone else has gotten them but were all on the same boat it seems. Waiting to wait i just hope its not a disappointment.

13. Elektrospeed
    Quote:
    Hope not.

These haven't even been released and they are already being over-hyped!! I mean, I read a post of a guy who was actually recommending them [​IMG] hahaha

Really looking forward though... I'm planning on replacing my M-50s and I was thinking about the K167's but I'm going to wait a bit longer to see how these come up. 

14. Minarets
    sadly, i just called AKG as i wanted to firm up a ship date of these.  according to Harmon's customer service, these wont be shipping until Jan 21, 2013.

looks like i am moving on the k167 then.

15. streetdragon
    lol delayed again?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last