AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread
Jan 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #621 of 1,152
Quote:
I got K-267 today  :) they feel sick,headband is now what i like to have! And its nice to have 2 cables 1 straight and 1 coiled cable for DJ use. But  one thing  when i adjust from club to stage mode i cant hear difference ?? i play house music from my mixer  do i need to first burn in them and then the deep bass comes or are they monday product. I buyed them local Dj store. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyYmMIMjl4k&list=UU4jZFuUwh5FCVeCg9FsLlTQ&index=1  here is unbox

And sorry my poor english i live in finland.

EDIT: And i tested when i switch it Studio mode i can hear bass easy hmm :D 

Mistäpäin hankkit nuo ja paljonko maksasit? :) Aika hassua että Suomesta kaikista maista saa näitä ennen amerikkalaiset.

Translation: Where did you get those from and how much did you pay? Quite funny that from all places, in Finland you can get these before the americans do.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #622 of 1,152
Quote:

Mistäpäin hankkit nuo ja paljonko maksasit? :) Aika hassua että Suomesta kaikista maista saa näitä ennen amerikkalaiset.

Translation: Where did you get those from and how much did you pay? Quite funny that from all places, in Finland you can get these before the americans do.

uh..we already have them in stores lol

Jan 22, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #629 of 1,152
Just found mines waiting for me after work as well. Here are some sizing comparisons with some of my other phones:

In order from smallest (left) to largest (right) cups: K267, Denon AH-D600, Beyer DT880, Denon AH-D5000

And a size comparison with my Hifiman, cause the HE-400 is popular around here:

I think I'm gonna let them burn in a good while before I do any serious review/comparison, cause as of right now, I'm not too thrilled. But I remember I also absolutely hated the D600's when I first got them, so Imma blast some pink noise through these for some hours before passing any judgements...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back