AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread
Dec 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM Post #335 of 1,152
Quote:
too much plastic
even the metal bits look like plastic
the logo is tacky too
they looked good from the computer generated images but i think ill skip and wait for some v-modas

The V-MODAs are almost entirely plastic. In the month or so that I had them, two separate pieces of my unit broke. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 15, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #338 of 1,152
Not sure if this was discussed or answered already but can someone confirm if you have to switch each side of the settings manually? Or either side controls both sides? For example right would be set to studio while left would be on stage? I'm asking because of the recent pictures

Dec 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM Post #339 of 1,152
Quote:
Not sure if this was discussed or answered already but can someone confirm if you have to switch each side of the settings manually? Or either side controls both sides? For example right would be set to studio while left would be on stage? I'm asking because of the recent pictures

How do you reckon that would work?
A pair of stepper motors, perhaps some kind of pulley system or maybe a metal rod between your ears.
Think about it !

Dec 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM Post #340 of 1,152
too much plastic
even the metal bits look like plastic
the logo is tacky too
they looked good from the computer generated images but i think ill skip and wait for some v-modas

All the silver is from high quality steel, its looks kinda cheap on the pictures, but trust me the headphone build quality is outstanding! Im at work now, tonight ill awnser all the questions.

Cheers.

Dec 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #342 of 1,152
Subscribed for sound impresssions. Great pics, btw. They look solid to me, and those earcups look very comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back