AKG are trash
Oct 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM Post #16 of 34
Quote:

K518 begs to differ, almost made my head bleed. 

Though they sounded good for the price. 

think he was being ironic my friend. But must agree the headbands are always a talking point on here, although it seems they may have finally taken notice with the new anniversary K702's.... if anyone was able to buy them!! (more irony
bigsmile_face.gif
)

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #18 of 34
This thread.....I'm so confused by the OP post.  So does OP hate AKG because he likes far cannons? Or because he can hear the detail...I mean flaws in his music with them?

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #20 of 34
Quote:
This thread.....I'm so confused by the OP post.  So does OP hate AKG because he likes far cannons? Or because he can hear the detail...I mean flaws in his music with them?

Just like similar threads regarding Beats, so does this has no place here as it sounds a lot like flaming material, which is pointless. Now, if it had been done with the sole purpose of discussing the OP's preferences and how they face the AKG sound, that would be more sensible.

In any case, AKG produces enough different headphones as to cater to a wide range of users. It should also be said that the current higher end models do lean to a brighter signature along with detail retrieval, as well as not having as emphasized bass presence as some of its lower models, such as K518DJ and K181DJ. Different strokes for different people.

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #21 of 34
Skullcandy better than AKG??! Pffffaaaahaahaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaahaaa ROTF. Oh gods that's comparing a Yugo to a Koenigsegg or a Saleen. Hahahaha omg I can't stop laughing. :joy::joy::joy: omg my sides hurt.

Apr 5, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #28 of 34
I'm wondering what is meant by "necro" but I'm a bit afraid to ask.

The last activity in this thread was 6mos ago. As a rule panning any manufactorer based on one product is silly. Even skullcandy makes a competent can, possibly two.
Its like arguments between car people "ford sucks, chevy sucks, japanese cars suck, american cars suck etc" they all make good ones and they all make junk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back