AKG 702 for 80 Bucks - Is this for real?
Nov 17, 2010 at 10:11 AM Post #256 of 330
Just called to cancel my order-it was a mistake. Apparently Buy.com advertised the wrong product for the SKU they are sending to music123. Elite22-your tracking number probably came from buy.com, which still hasn't fixed their error yet. I got a tracking number from music123 that has the right product listed, and a tracking number from buy.com which still says my k702's are shipping. The guy nearly shat his pants when he looked up the price for k702's lmao. I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not getting k702's for 80 bucks, but the guy I talked to was a breeze to work with-told me I'd be getting my money back as soon as he reroutes the shipping as they've already shipped. Now if only I'd jumped on that $11 m50 deal...

EDIT: Looks like they've already cancelled the shipping-my tracking numbers aren't working anymore...

Nov 17, 2010 at 10:19 AM Post #258 of 330
I called customer service to advised them to contact the 100's of buyers on this deal to see if they want to cancel before the wrong headsets are shipped. They made note of this. They also advised me that they would pick up return shipping on this since it is an Buy.com advertising error. Those that want should contact them by calling in to see if  the order can be cancelled before it gets into the hands of the carrier.

Nov 17, 2010 at 10:47 AM Post #261 of 330
Both of my orders had already been processed and packed, but they flagged UPS with a re-routing code, so they will be returned to Music123 once the package is scanned by UPS - I won't have to return anything.

I'd call them now if you ordered to get your package re-routed to them: 888-566-6123

Nov 17, 2010 at 10:48 AM Post #262 of 330

Quote:
Did you guy order it using Standard shipping? Because I didn't get any shipping confirmation.

Yes, but I only received shipping confirmation for one of my processed orders.  Just because you don't have an email from them doesn't meaning that your product hasn't been picked and packed yet.

Nov 17, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #263 of 330

Quote:
Just called to cancel my order-it was a mistake. Apparently Buy.com advertised the wrong product for the SKU they are sending to music123. Elite22-your tracking number probably came from buy.com, which still hasn't fixed their error yet. I got a tracking number from music123 that has the right product listed, and a tracking number from buy.com which still says my k702's are shipping. The guy nearly shat his pants when he looked up the price for k702's lmao. I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not getting k702's for 80 bucks, but the guy I talked to was a breeze to work with-told me I'd be getting my money back as soon as he reroutes the shipping as they've already shipped. Now if only I'd jumped on that $11 m50 deal...

EDIT: Looks like they've already cancelled the shipping-my tracking numbers aren't working anymore...

thanks i recheck my email and you are completely correct. I called and cancel my order. Music123 does not even sell k702 headphones. the women on the phone had no idea what they were till she searched them. She even told me they're much more expensive lol
Thanks again cmfhsu

Nov 17, 2010 at 11:35 AM Post #266 of 330
Quote:
Both of my orders had already been processed and packed, but they flagged UPS with a re-routing code, so they will be returned to Music123 once the package is scanned by UPS - I won't have to return anything.

I'd call them now if you ordered to get your package re-routed to them: 888-566-6123

So the woman you spoke to sounded like she was clueless too huh? did she have southern accent?

Nov 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM Post #268 of 330

Quote:
Quote:

So the woman you spoke to sounded like she was clueless too huh? did she have southern accent?

I spoke to a guy, but yes, he was unaware of the situation.  He did say he was calling his supervisor once he got off the phone with me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back