AKG 702 for 80 Bucks - Is this for real?
Nov 17, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #47 of 330
I mentioned that earlier, and I don't believe that music123 was the seller that time. [edit: checked, it was Spectrum Audio for that deal]

Music123 is part of Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, etc. They are a big group, so while it's possible they will cancel the orders, it also seems possible to me that they will honor the listed price. We can only hope for the best. Worst case is we get our money back, so we can't really lose here.

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #48 of 330
Just ordered a pair...never know, I may need a spare some day. Or maybe I'll just sell them on eBay, haha. But why does my receipt say Harman K 702?

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:12 AM Post #49 of 330
Yup, sounds like about what they're worth to me.

I kid, I kid. If people manage to get these, good on them.

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:13 AM Post #51 of 330

Quote:
I mentioned that earlier, and I don't believe that music123 was the seller that time.

Music123 is part of Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, etc. They are a big group, so while it's possible they will cancel the orders, it also seems possible to me that they will honor the listed price. We can only hope for the best. Worst case is we get our money back, so we can't really lose here.

Maybe they would be willing to deal to save some image points. Now what's the Google PageRank on my blog again? LOL

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:14 AM Post #52 of 330

Quote:
well there goes that.

that was an excitement filled 20 minutes. can someone get me a tissue? i can't stop tearing.

XDD...here, you may use my hanky, I'm nearly done with mine

truthfully, I was thrilled for 20 minutes as well, I actually called my brother to use his paypal account

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:14 AM Post #53 of 330

Quote:
Just ordered a pair...never know, I may need a spare some day. Or maybe I'll just sell them on eBay, haha. But why does my receipt say Harman K 702?

It's interesting that everyone is ordering these now. As I said earlier, they only showed 4 in stock at the time I ordered, so that meant 3 were left. Very odd...

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:15 AM Post #54 of 330

Quote:
Quote:

It's interesting that everyone is ordering these now. As I said earlier, they only showed 4 in stock at the time I ordered, so that meant 3 were left. Very odd...

i think it meant, 5 sellers, does it actually display the number in stock?

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:17 AM Post #58 of 330

Quote:
Because Harman owns AKG.

Ah, lol. All the research I did on this things, and somehow I missed that fact. Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:17 AM Post #59 of 330

Quote:
also ordered them because i don't want to miss out on another insane bargain like i did with the m50s.

huh...what M50 bargain..you know what...don't even tell me anymore 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back