Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon
Aug 8, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #151 of 553
  Now is your no-brainer chance to try the AR-M20 / M2 and get a chunky discount - Currently USA & Canada only - Sorry Rest of World 

STARTING TODAY 20% Discount, if you add yourself to the AR USA mailing list! - The M20 and M2 are available from the AR website in USA & Canada - http://www.acousticresearch-hifi.com AND "You may return your purchase within 30 days of purchase for a refund or replacement."

Someone get pumped and go try one out today what the hell have you got to lose! 

Aug 9, 2016 at 4:49 PM Post #157 of 553
I
Maybe... There is no confirmation of this yet or what I am about to say but for laughs show of hands who would be interested in a Flash Sale M2 and M20? 
v been burned too many times with audio purchases to buy without hearing. The return period offer would be very generous. I certainly do not expect it. I'll have a listen at CanJam. :)

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #158 of 553
I
v been burned too many times with audio purchases to buy without hearing. The return period offer would be very generous. I certainly do not expect it. I'll have a listen at CanJam.
smily_headphones1.gif

All been there my friend a try before you buy scheme is always nice when it's higher priced gear, hell any audio gear is worth trying before you buy it! See you at CanJam 
wink_face.gif
 make sure you come over and see me Kris I'll be wearing a pink dress haha no I kid I'll most likely be over at the Sennheiser booth for a bit so keep an eye out.

Aug 10, 2016 at 4:00 AM Post #159 of 553
All been there my friend a try before you buy scheme is always nice when it's higher priced gear, hell any audio gear is worth trying before you buy it! See you at CanJam :wink_face:  make sure you come over and see me Kris I'll be wearing a pink dress haha no I kid I'll most likely be over at the Sennheiser booth for a bit so keep an eye out.

I'll hopefully be there on the Sunday. You?

Aug 10, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #161 of 553
Another potentially interested in the flash sale possibility.  At least it would be bringing it in line with the other £500 or so players of the market, if only for a short time.

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:20 PM Post #162 of 553
256GB Cards from Samsung now verified by Acoustic Research

Here is a list of verified and recommended high capacity Micro SDXC Cards for use on M2/M20:

Lexar: 633x (Up to 200GB)
Patriot: LX Series (Up to 200GB)
Samsung: Evo, Pro, Pro+ (Up to 128GB) Evo+ (Up to 256GB)

Toshiba: Exceria UHS-I (Up to 128GB)

As a reminder, UHS-II memory cards are NOT recommended on UHS-1 Devices (All current DAPs). The M2/M20 deliver optimal performance with UHS-I cards and a UHS-II card may not be able to deliver the performance needed for Hi-Res Playback. The issue does not only apply to M2/M20, but to pretty much all the Hi-Res players in the market.

Anecdotally, we find the Lexar/Patriot 200GB card to sound slightly better than others

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:23 PM Post #163 of 553
  Just ordered the M20 with the discount. Great deal! Cant wait to get it in my hands....
@dnun8086  Flash Sale??? Did I miss something?

Congrats, just used mine with Bose QC25 over 20 hours of flying, just fabulous sound. Let us know how you go - Cheers Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back