Accessory jack.com
Oct 1, 2010 at 11:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

soundeffect

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey anyone of you guys bought stuff from here?  How was your experience with them? Are they a trusty website/seller? I see a couple mentioning headphones prices from them, but no one mention about there experiences with them.  

Oct 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM Post #4 of 30

Quote:
The products they sell are made on hong kong though....

Yeah that's what got me worried, but base on the website provide by 1Time they seem pretty legit.  I guess not too many people from here bought from there.  I guess it's too early to say.

Oct 1, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #6 of 30
cool let me know how it goes with the purchase. 

I hope you like the es7. I'm loving mine right now. I think for portable they are great.

Oct 2, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #7 of 30
I want to know as well. They're one of the few companies that ship to Australia for a decent price, although based in hong kong.
My experience with hk stuff is that you're more likely to purchase stolen goods or ones that didn't pass qc than actual fakes. My IE8 that I bought there turned out to be real so I was happy about that.

Oct 2, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #9 of 30
Yeah, a lot of them were pretty detailed and specifically mentioned Jack. So, who knows. I'll let you guys know as soon as they show up, but that's probably a week or so out.
The deciding factor for me was that it was the only website I could even find the white model for under $200 (aside from ebay...definitely not taking that risk)

Oct 6, 2010 at 1:37 AM Post #10 of 30
anyone else?
smile.gif

Oct 7, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #11 of 30
My headphones came yesterday, and I couldn't be happier! They're definitely legit, judging by the sound (plus I checked out the es7 fakes thread - everything seems to be good)
The shipping took a while, but it wasn't bad at all considering I paid 8 bucks to ship from HK. Took 2 days to get once here once they finally got stateside.
So yeah, definitely a good purchase! Great to know that not all HK-based companies are sketchy
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 8, 2010 at 3:42 AM Post #12 of 30
Yeah, they seem like they would be good with all the good reviews on resellers.  I also saw a couple of members recommending somewhere when I was researching stuff back when I first became a member.  Thanks, I will most likely make a purchase there as soon as I get the courage to spend some money.
redface.gif

May 26, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #13 of 30
Bought some Shure SE215's. Took about a week to get to Australia. They were legit based on a) they included a card with the url to Shure's online registration, and b) the serial number on the box was able to be registered at this address (www.shure.com/register). 

There's also an 'MC.Founder' authorized distribution holographic sticker on it, and they appear to be a legit distributor.

Jun 20, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #14 of 30
I'm interested in buying from them as well. I understand that some of you gave them good reviews, but would like to know if there's others that may have had experience with them.

I'm trying to buy the ATH-ES7 from them and I've read here and elsewhere that those headphones are notorious for fakes.

Thanks

Aug 3, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #15 of 30

Quote:
I'm interested in buying from them as well. I understand that some of you gave them good reviews, but would like to know if there's others that may have had experience with them.

I'm trying to buy the ATH-ES7 from them and I've read here and elsewhere that those headphones are notorious for fakes.

Thanks

I'm in the exact same boat as you, I too want a pair of ATH-ES7 and the price here seems to be the best (for supposedly genuine headphones, of course). 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back