Accessory jack.com
Dec 23, 2011 at 7:54 AM Post #16 of 30
I bought ATH-WS55, took exactly a week to Europe. One of the lowest prices I found. Paid through PayPal. Everything great, I have no reason to think they are not legit, they sound awesome. They were packed neatly, not even the slightest damage. I have no experience with returns though and I hope it won't come to it in the future. Anyway, I recommend this shop.

Feb 7, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #17 of 30
A few months have passed since I got my ATH-ES7s from Accesoryjack. Completely genuine, took a while to get here (probably my own country's customs at fault), but good seller nonetheless.

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #18 of 30
Quote:
Bought some Shure SE215's. Took about a week to get to Australia. They were legit based on a) they included a card with the url to Shure's online registration, and b) the serial number on the box was able to be registered at this address (www.shure.com/register). 

There's also an 'MC.Founder' authorized distribution holographic sticker on it, and they appear to be a legit distributor.

Looking to invest in some SE535 Special Editions delivered to the UK,
Accessoryjack.com appear to be the only place google displays(apart from Ebay).
I'm curious if Shure will stand by their warranty here as the Special Editions were manufactured for the Asian market and if Accessoryjack is an authorised dealer?

Dec 25, 2012 at 4:53 AM Post #19 of 30
I am probably buying from Accessory Jack because they have the best price for a Sony portable CD player.  Saving $20 makes it worthwhile for me rather than buying through Ebay or Amazon.  I expect warrranty-wise, it is the same as purchasing through Ebay as I doubt that you are purchasing from an authorized dealer usually on Ebay I would think.  I do note that Accessory Jack allows payment through PayPal which says something positive about them.  PayPal is great and has helped me when I bought fake software and I got a full refund through PayPal.  Any company that allows payment through PayPal does not want to lose that as many people like using PayPal as you do not have to disclose your credit card number.  PayPal is excellent so the fact Accessory Jack uses PayPal says something good about them and gives me quite a bit of confidence in using them.  I wondered about all the positive reviews but noted they were not all positive and there were responses to the negative reviews.  Also, there were many reviews and I saw a lot of lengthy ones.  I doubt that a company would go to that length to make themselves look legit although I suppose some would.  However, the fact they allow me to use PayPal is a big point in their favour.

Mar 16, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #20 of 30
Sorry for the thread revive, got a question, Would you recommend buying from this place? I'm looking at the Sony MDR-XB90EX's:
http://www.accessoryjack.com/sony-mdr-xb90ex-extra-bass-in-ear-headphone-black.html

Edit:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221093242634?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

That seller looks alright, sold 9 of them so far, I asked him about warranty and he said its only valid in Japan, accessory jack says i'd have to post it back to them in the event of a issue.

Edit2: I emailed Accessory Jack asking about the condition of the item and warranty.

"Thank you very much for your inquiry. yes, everything we are selling is genuine and 100% brand new. So no worries. Warranty is 1 year effective in Hong Kong. So if there are any problem,  you can simply send it back to us and we will pass to Sony for official  warranty here. Please also keep the box with you as the official  warranty sticker is there."

I think i'll get it from them, the ebay seller said the warranty is only valid in Japan, didn't say I could return it to him in the event i have a problem.

Apr 9, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #21 of 30
Looking to invest in some SE535 Special Editions delivered to the UK,
Accessoryjack.com appear to be the only place google displays(apart from Ebay).
I'm curious if Shure will stand by their warranty here as the Special Editions were manufactured for the Asian market and if Accessoryjack is an authorised dealer?

Hey,

Sorry to revive an old thread. Did you end up ordering the se535ltd from accessoryjack? I am thinking of getting these from there.

Apr 10, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #22 of 30
AS far as i know they are unauthorized resellers, having the warranty may be a problem. 

Apr 12, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #24 of 30
They stuck to their warranty when my JVCs broke. I was worried they wouldn't replace them because they broke around the time the warranty expired and I wasn't sure whether they were still technically in warranty anymore but it wasn't a problem. It did take about a month to get the replacements though.

Sep 15, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #25 of 30
I definely don´t recomend AccessoryJack.

I purchased a ATH IM50 at  05/06/2014 order number #10002237.
Its been more than 3 months and they don´t answer my e-mails anymore.

That's a terrible customers services. The tracking number they provided never reached my country.

I´m so disapointed with then.

Tracking: RB998824091HK

Oct 3, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #28 of 30
I recently ordered a Sony cable for my Z7. They shipped 1-2 days after receiving my order. I selected standard shipping and the tracking number worked only up to the moment the shipment left Hong Kong. But about a week after that I received my packet (i.e. within the timeframe they gave), everything's fine.

Oct 3, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #29 of 30
I never posted my experience when I made my purchase of a set of headphones from them, but everything went well. The shipping came in a well timely manner, transaction is smooth, and product came through look new. This is 5 yrs back for what it is worth.

Oct 11, 2015 at 6:57 AM Post #30 of 30
Well, in my case I bought a Sony NW-A25 player from them, it was listed "In-Stock" and with headphones. Few days after the payment and my several requests for clarification, they answered that Sony is still to deliver them. One week (!!!) later they finally shipped it, I received them only to find out that it's a version without NC headphones. 
All I got was a "sorry" and "10$ refund max" and they removed headphones from description on the website, but this still sucks.

So, when buying from AccessoryJack, keep in mind that descriptions could be wrong or misleading and even "In-Stock" might be actually not in stock at all. :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back