A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips
Jan 17, 2020 at 4:24 PM Post #376 of 446
Excited to order these as my current silicone ear tips make me feel like I'm underwater. My only concern is if they'll fit in the case, as my current one's core is shorter than standard:
BYIvRS8

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:53 AM Post #378 of 446
All mandarines back in stock but with new trouble. Set now contains SML only combination. I don't need SM - I need 3 pairs of L. Why you change options?
@dmkbox
Every question have an answer.
All scroll down combinations will be back soon.
I don't want to boring you with technical details...

Maybe I'll employ you to find troubles.... :wink:

PM me.

Jan 22, 2020 at 8:07 AM Post #379 of 446
Symbio W in stock from Thursday.
Thanks for the huge demand!
:thumbsup::musical_score::peace:

:bell:new product soon...

Going to place an order but can you say when the new foam only tips are going to be available, so I can get some of those at the same time?

Feb 16, 2020 at 3:51 PM Post #384 of 446
They arrived this week. The L is too large, I should have bought the small instead, my first impression is that the M is also a bit large.There is little bit of pressure on my ear, after a while my ear hurts a bit.
They arrived this week. The L is too large, I should have bought the small instead, my first impression is that the M is also a bit large.There is little bit of pressure on my ear, after a while my ear hurts a bit.
I have to copy here the next text, from time to time:

"The essence of Symbio W Eartips is that the foam part has its own inner force to push the silicone flange to the ear canal walls.
Someone can feel that this force is uncomfortable... This is not an issue.
Also someone can think that Symbios are bigger than usual eartips. They are not bigger.

After a lot of experiments we decided on this density of memory foam. If memory foam would be softer the isolation won't be as good as it is now and our eartips won't be Symbio!"

Sizes (diameter):
Symbio W, Size L: 13.3mm
Spiral Dots, Size L: 14mm

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2020 at 4:32 PM Post #386 of 446
I have had these been 'tipped' to me while I was on a quest to find the perfect tips for my, then newly, aquired Toneking T88K.
That was about a year ago I believe. These tips are exactly what I was looking for! The symbio-w L fits perfectly.

Feb 16, 2020 at 5:27 PM Post #387 of 446
I have to copy here the next text, from time to time:

"The essence of Symbio W Eartips is that the foam part has its own inner force to push the silicone flange to the ear canal walls.
Someone can feel that this force is uncomfortable... This is not an issue.
Also someone can think that Symbios are bigger than usual eartips. They are not bigger.

After a lot of experiments we decided on this density of memory foam. If memory foam would be softer the isolation won't be as good as it is now and our eartips won't be Symbio!"

Sizes (diameter):
Symbio W, Size L: 13.3mm
Spiral Dots, Size L: 14mm
After some trying I settled on size m spiral dots. The rubber does not put so much pressure on the ear, I probably like rubber tips therefore a tad bigger. With my monster supertips I use the ml rubber, but the m soft.
I ordered an extra set of small symbio to try those also instead of the mediums. The L is just to large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back