A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!!

Discussion in 'TTVJ Premier Sponsor Forum' started by todd, Oct 1, 2014.
First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
25 26
Next

Last
  1. abhinit90
    Congrats Eddie.

And to think I also came to that name, made a quick search and then submitted another entry.

Nice contest :)

2. jimndre Contributor
    Congrats Eddie!

3. liderbit

I guess I was close with The Spectre.

Spire, Spectre ... almost the same :)

4. alpha421
    Congrats Eddie.  The name has a nice ring to it.

5. Schopenhauer
    A fine name! Congrats!

6. Bones13 Contributor
    Per the OP, this contest finished this past Saturday evening.

Anyone know the winning name/poster?

7. NV2U
    Congrats to the winner!

8. Eddie C
    I would like to thank everyone esp. Todd and Pete for selecting my entry [​IMG]

Before I submitted my entry I have never heard of Apex, and after seeing how the products are named after geography, topography I searched online for geography,geology,topography terms. I wanted it to be named Pinnacle and Arete but i found out they were already Apex products, and when i wanted to submit Summit i did a quick "search the forum" and found out it was already submitted.
    The name had to be simple and have a ring to it, less is more in this regard.

I always wondered about amps, whether or not they are worth it for the sound improvement. I didnt want to settle with a cheap amp because differences would be minimal and at the same time it cant be too expensive for me because I am a college student. I only own tdk ba200, earsonics sm3, and audio technica esw9, might have to get a pair of expensive cans to experience the performance of the amp, and have friends with LCD's, HD800's etc to test it out. Headfi members in Calgary can look forward to testing it in upcoming meets!!

Thanks again everyone and if I were to choose an entry to name the amp it would be Apex Great Barrier Reef by Textfeud [​IMG] 

9. zilch0md
    Well received!  Congratulations!

10. bluemonkeyflyer
    I am very happy the winner is a college student!

Congrats and thank you, TTVJ and crew for the opportunity. That was fun.

11. Cirric
    Oh Canada!!

12. cooperpwc
    ---

13. cooperpwc
    Congratulations to fellow Canadian Eddie C!

14. dirtythekid
    Congrats bud! I'm glad it went to someone who would probably otherwise have to pass on such a high end piece of gear because of the cost. And I'm glad it went to someone who submitted a cool name.

You gotta do an unboxing vid when it arrives.

15. DisCHORDDubstep
    [​IMG]

First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
25 26
Next

Last