A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!!

Discussion in 'TTVJ Premier Sponsor Forum' started by todd, Oct 1, 2014.
First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last
  1. Cirric
    As the oldest of 10 children I had to endure "Carnation" powered milk for years. Never knew where it came from!

2. rajeevrn
    IMHO, I think there were other better names, but none of them came from me. I am just surprised at the sheer amount of ideas on Head-Fi. Congrats anway Eddie. Yours was good too. Looking to hear your comments on the Apex Spire once you receive it.

3. zilch0md

Huh?

:blink:

Where does it come from?

4. wormsdriver
    Apparently from Canada! ...All this time I thought it came from Colombia! :-D

5. zilch0md
    ^ It took me a while to get that!  LOL

This is so off topic, but @Cirric  

The picture of "Bagged Milk" is not powered milk.  It's how liquid, ready-to-pour milk is often sold in Canada - instead of retailing it in wax paper cartons or hard plastic jugs.

The outer bag contains multiple 1-liter bags, which are inserted into a hard plastic pitcher before snipping off a corner of the bag to pour the milk.

[​IMG] 

6. britneedadvice

A Tin!

7. icebear

A can ! [​IMG]

8. cooperpwc

Ah but the wise man snips both corners so that the bag does not collapse as he pours. Canadian thing...

zilch0md likes this.
  9. Cirric
    DiscorDDubstep posted a picture of bagged milk. This was a reply to Him/Her. Thanks also to Zilch0md.

10. njo2288
    Apex Suara. Suara is Indonesian language, which means "sound"

11. cooperpwc
    Apex Sorry Dude The Contest Is Over

A mouthful perhaps but oh so meaningful.

Frederose likes this.
  12. Drsparis

What this is a canadian thing? I didint know we were the only ones to do this haha TIL ... Lol

zilch0md likes this.
  13. Wildcatsare1
    I am a little late to the party but since it reminds me of a Uboat: Das Boot!!!!!

14. smial1966
    Am I the only one thinking that it looks a bit garish with all those blue lights?!?  

15. zilch0md
    ^ I hear you.  It's not going to win any industrial design awards, but will likely have a cult following on its looks alone.

First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last