A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!!

Discussion in 'TTVJ Premier Sponsor Forum' started by todd, Oct 1, 2014.
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
  1. Savant

Hi.  What are the Power specs into 300 and 600 Ohm loads? And the projected retail price?

Cheers.

2. smial1966
    Was tempted to call it `Arctic Roll' had the naming competition still been open...

[​IMG]

...apologies for the distraction, back on topic.

3. Frederose
    I think they just forgot...

4. Bob383rad
    Todd,
    How about the Avalanche?
    From your most recent Pinnacle purchaser.

5. lugnut
    What ever happened to this amp ?  Was production a no go ? Did the winner of this contest receive his amp ? If so, did he sell it (not listed in his profile) ?
    Sorry if I seem nosy, I did enter this contest, and today I went to TTVJ to see if it was in stock and there is no sign of it, that I could find.

6. Eddie C

Todd told me they are not putting the amp into production so in fact the one I have is a one of a kind product. 

7. Wildcatsare1

Okay, now really ruin our nights and tell us how beautiful it sounds:wink:!

8. Eddie C

9. jelt2359 Contributor
    Let's get this party started! I just received the P2X, but I've loaned it to a friend. It comes only with 3.5mm outputs on the front- no 6.5mm. So naturally my friend is using it with a resistor with his IEMs, and is gonna be in here in a bit with impressions. :) Stay tuned!!

10. iichigoz
    IMG_20161106_085328.jpg

The P2X is really amazing guys. It gave my w500 much more wholeness and it's very clear yet there's that tinge of sweetness there. I wonder why they didn't continue with this amp. Probably the best I've heard so far as compared to the CDM and Auralic Taurus that I had.

jelt2359 likes this.
  11. jelt2359 Contributor

Thanks for the impressions, I see you're using it with a 3.5mm out from your dap. Interesting, I do kinda wonder if they had meant for this to be a transportable amp. Impressive that it beats your Taurus as well- that amp is certainly no slouch. Apart from your w500 does it have good synergy with other iems?

First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25