A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!!
Oct 14, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #361 of 386
As the oldest of 10 children I had to endure "Carnation" powered milk for years. Never knew where it came from!

Oct 14, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #362 of 386
IMHO, I think there were other better names, but none of them came from me. I am just surprised at the sheer amount of ideas on Head-Fi. Congrats anway Eddie. Yours was good too. Looking to hear your comments on the Apex Spire once you receive it.

Oct 15, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #365 of 386
^ It took me a while to get that!  LOL

This is so off topic, but @Cirric  

The picture of "Bagged Milk" is not powered milk.  It's how liquid, ready-to-pour milk is often sold in Canada - instead of retailing it in wax paper cartons or hard plastic jugs.

The outer bag contains multiple 1-liter bags, which are inserted into a hard plastic pitcher before snipping off a corner of the bag to pour the milk.

milk1.jpg

Oct 15, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #368 of 386

The picture of "Bagged Milk" is not powered milk.  It's how liquid, ready-to-pour milk is often sold in Canada - instead of retailing it in wax paper cartons or hard plastic jugs.

The outer bag contains multiple 1-liter bags, which are inserted into a hard plastic pitcher before snipping off a corner of the bag to pour the milk.

milk1.jpg

Ah but the wise man snips both corners so that the bag does not collapse as he pours. Canadian thing...

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #372 of 386

milk1.jpg

What this is a canadian thing? I didint know we were the only ones to do this haha TIL ... Lol

Oct 17, 2014 at 12:39 AM Post #373 of 386
I am a little late to the party but since it reminds me of a Uboat: Das Boot!!!!!

Oct 17, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #374 of 386
Am I the only one thinking that it looks a bit garish with all those blue lights?!?  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back