A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!!
Oct 13, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #319 of 386
Did anybody go to the beer social and hear who won?

Oct 13, 2014 at 3:51 PM Post #321 of 386
Still recovering?
beerchug.gif

Must of been quite the party. 

biggrin.gif

Oct 13, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #323 of 386
Way to drop the ball w/r/t customer relations here, Apex.  People would have bought any simple excuse you gave as to why you haven't given them this information as promised.  Instead: silence.  

Oct 13, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #325 of 386
^x2.  A little too much attitude of entitlement or whatever you want to call it.  Todd and Pete are probably traveling back today.  If you ever purchased anything from TTVJ, you'll know that have nothing but stellar customer service, and are one of the top contributors here on head-fi.

Oct 13, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #326 of 386
  ^x2.  A little too much attitude of entitlement or whatever you want to call it.  Todd and Pete are probably traveling back today.  If you ever purchased anything from TTVJ, you'll know that have nothing but stellar customer service, and are one of the top contributors here on head-fi.

++1.

Oct 13, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #327 of 386
And said with 8 posts...  I can feel a Rolling Stones song coming on... you can't always get what you want...

Oct 13, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #328 of 386
  And said with 8 posts...  I can feel a Rolling Stones song coming on... you can't always get what you want...

But if you try sometime... you might find... you get what you need!

Oct 13, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #329 of 386
  Woah, chill out.

Thanks guy, but I'm pretty chilled.  However, I do feel that it's kind of lame to drum up excitement about a product by baiting your main consumer market with a fun contest, then failing to deliver even an excuse as to why we must sit wondering about the delay of an announcement.  It was easy enough to post that the winner would be announced at the CanJam beer thing.  Yet, when that doesn't happen and I feel compelled (out of my own excitement) to check every new post in this thread, I can't help but be a bit bummed by the lack of engagement by the company itself.  Especially knowing that they have such a presence on this website, and understanding how easy it would be to share with their loyal fan-base the reason for such a delay.

Surely I'm over-reacting here, but it seems like the company that has co-opted us to name their new product shows a lack of some bit of decency as they hold us on the line, indefinitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back