A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers
Feb 23, 2010 at 2:35 PM Post #16 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchbat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
None of these is sold outside Japan at the moment.

You can order them from Jaben.net if you are in Singapore. You can also demo the 435, 333, and 223 at the store as well.

Feb 23, 2010 at 3:05 PM Post #17 of 42
Thanks for the pricing, i'll update the list soon.

Steph

Feb 24, 2010 at 5:22 AM Post #18 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can order them from Jaben.net if you are in Singapore. You can also demo the 435, 333, and 223 at the store as well.

My bad, I thought Suyama had only sent review monitors, thanks for reminding it
smily_headphones1.gif
Unfortunately Jaben isn't selling it through their online store yet, and they don't indicate the pricing.

Given that Suyama san has been providing monitors for reviewing outside Japan, it's likely that sales are going to be extended to other countries in the future, the real question is "when ?". And Fitear itself doesn't ship outside Japan.

EDIT: Soundcat (korean shop) is also listing Fitear as one of their partners, so maybe they're also offering Fitear's products.

Mar 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM Post #19 of 42
Sensaphonics update:

"2 Max" is listed; actual model number is "2MAX" (picky, I know).

Not listed: 3MAX triple-driver (released Jan. 2010)

They also make the only true active ambient IEM system on the market, the 3D Active Ambient. Don't know if that's appropriate for this listing, but it strikes me as an oversight.

Apr 16, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #21 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by bartimaeus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actually there are many new models in china
the ls8 has 8 drivers: dual low dual high dual mid and one for ultrahigh and ultralow

Hi
Can you be more specific with this? company name, website etc.

Apr 17, 2010 at 1:37 AM Post #22 of 42
ill try to find the link but it will certainly be in chinese £¨the workshop link£©ÌÔ±¦Íø the 6 driver, though, the 8 driver is not available now since only prototypes were released and there were problems reported about the drivers.

Apr 17, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #24 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by kellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great post Steph86. Really good overview of custom IEMs!

On a side note, has anyone had any experience with Unique Melody out of China?

Yes, myself, I have the mage, couldn't recommend them more great product and service!!

Apr 17, 2010 at 8:53 PM Post #25 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by bartimaeus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ill try to find the link but it will certainly be in chinese £¨the workshop link£©ÌÔ±¦Íø the 6 driver, though, the 8 driver is not available now since only prototypes were released and there were problems reported about the drivers.

Thanks for the link, unfortunately I can't read Chinese, also I believe the link comes up with an error (I noticed from the address bar).

Apr 18, 2010 at 12:33 AM Post #26 of 42
i think there's a problem with the link because its restricted like pretty much everything else in china. next time i'm on a computer ill put a working one. use google translator, it may look awful but you can indeed understand more than half.

Apr 18, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #29 of 42
I would like to see a list of those custom manufacturers who also offer remolding services. To start, I can state that UM and Fisher do, while JH and UE DO NOT. I would be curious to know if anyone has tried sending used customs or non-custom IEMs to any of these other custom dealers and had any success?

May 7, 2010 at 5:57 AM Post #30 of 42

Quote:
I would like to see a list of those custom manufacturers who also offer remolding services. To start, I can state that UM and Fisher do, while JH and UE DO NOT. I would be curious to know if anyone has tried sending used customs or non-custom IEMs to any of these other custom dealers and had any success?

I'm really interested in this too.  Is fisher and UM the only ones that do remolding?  I thought I could get it done with Sensaphonics.  Was I wrong?  What if the original was Sensaphonic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back