A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
Dec 22, 2022 at 3:06 PM Post #6,393 of 6,508

This is from a very old playlist and for the exception of Pere Ubu I have no other songs of the artists. No idea how I came by it but I loved it. still do on occasion. Not knowing much about the artists. That changed today and I had a What moment.

I would never be able to unsee it and Debby Harry so almost subdued as well.
It is a bit like bird song . I once went bird spotting with partner she is one of the serious types recording songs ,apping etc. We were in Knysna a lovely forest area . I got lost on the moment and remarked on the beautiful bird song scenery and such. On which I was informed birds have only two things to say. This is my territory in other words f off or I am in the mood for some loving (not her words it was somewhat cruder). I no longer listen to birds the same way.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2022 at 9:09 AM Post #6,396 of 6,508
^ Indeed Eric! Time to bring on the big hangovers! Only the tip of the wine-berg! Will be glad when it is all over! :darthsmile:

20221225_124508.jpg

Modern Talking - It's Christmas (Maxi version) [HD/HQ] :beerchug:

Jan 17, 2023 at 2:41 AM Post #6,402 of 6,508

The Evolution - Killing In The Name​

Enrolled in music school at the age of six and started a rock band when they were twelve, all members of The Evolution are musically educated, playing piano, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, vocal technique, jazz guitar. Techniques that they learn in school give them additional quality and motive to create their own music.

Their goal is to send a clear message through their music, and tell others not to give up their goals, meet people similar to their personality and to make their dreams and goals come true. It comes from their idea that the meaning of life is not in changing the past but influencing the future. They are playing for five years already and during those five years they have had hundreads of concerts, played many festivals in SouthEast Europe, and played many concerts with famous rock stars from all over the world, not just SouthEast Europe.

During 2014 The Evolution has released three singles and music videos: Crvene trešnje (Red cherries), Slušaj srce (Listen to your heart) and Anonymous. They promoted those singles on many concerts and TV stations. By February of this year watched them more than 440,000 visitors to the concerts we have written with concerts . At Jelling Festival, Denmark performed the same day as he performed and Bryan Adams, from 40,000 visitors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back