AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Dec 20, 2023 at 12:37 PM Post #2,641 of 3,648
What is the best Aur Audio iem for value right now?
All are incredible value. Its just down to your preference in sound signatures.

Dec 20, 2023 at 1:10 PM Post #2,642 of 3,648
Im utterly shocked. I just checked my tracking and its out for delivery! I am impressed with the speed of this shipping. This was shipped out 3 days ago from SG. For comparison, I have something being sent via USPS that was shipped out 3 days ago and I haven't even seen a tracking update for it....
Nice! Mine is opposite, it was supposed to get delivered today but got pushed back till tomorrow. Regardless, I am excited to do some listening this weekend!

Dec 20, 2023 at 1:25 PM Post #2,643 of 3,648
I will try and say some more later today, got some family stuff to do first. First that come to mind is something like Aurora with more body, clarity and air, or almost like a NP with DD.
A NP with DD would be a dream (I don't know how many times I have said that to Nicholas , but not less than 15 or 20 😅).
But it should have the same technicalities than NP to really be that dream…

Dec 20, 2023 at 1:30 PM Post #2,644 of 3,648
A NP with DD would be a dream (I don't know how many times I have said that to Nicholas , but not less than 15 or 20 😅).
But it should have the same technicalities than NP to really be that dream…
I usually don't say this, but try listening NP paired to Aune M1P. That thing does some bullshittery for the lack of a better word. Bass becomes very DD like.
I'm so happy with the pairing that I probably won't be even getting Ascension blind.

Planning to go to Munich in May to listen to $3k+ stuff for possible upgrades

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2023 at 1:47 PM Post #2,647 of 3,648
I usually don't say this, but try listening NP paired to Aune M1P. That thing does some bullshittery for the lack of a better word. Bass becomes very DD like.
I'm so happy with the pairing that I probably won't be even getting Ascension blind.

Planning to go to Munich in May to listen to $3k+ stuff for possible upgrades
I was planning to go there this year already but plans failed. Not sure Munich will have lots of IEMs out on display, though, have you been there this year?

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2023 at 1:51 PM Post #2,648 of 3,648
I was planning to go there this year already but plans failed. Not sure Munich will have much IEMs out on display, though, have you been there this year?
nope haven't been. well there's nothing better happening in EU. maybe I'll catch someone from Watercooler thread with Anni/Storm/FeiWan. And I'm pretty sure at least Noble Ragnar will be available.

Dec 20, 2023 at 2:01 PM Post #2,649 of 3,648
For people who have tried the Aurora, here you get similar sub bass but more mid bass, making it have more note weight and stronger slam. Mids are forward and similar but have some extra clarity going on, treble also being more energetic and airy.

Just some early impressions for now, need to AB later with their line-up and some other nice gems like DTE900 and U4s.

The light and angle makes it go from stealth mode on the faceplate to the colorful one.

DSCF3954.jpg

Dec 20, 2023 at 3:25 PM Post #2,652 of 3,648
Im utterly shocked. I just checked my tracking and its out for delivery! I am impressed with the speed of this shipping. This was shipped out 3 days ago from SG. For comparison, I have something being sent via USPS that was shipped out 3 days ago and I haven't even seen a tracking update for it....

USPS are appalling.

I once ordered a Schiit product and selected USPS by mistake rather than DHL and paid the full rather high price for express shipping.

I am in NZ and USPS don't even ship here but they still took my money for their express service and sent the package all over the world and it arrived a month later. It was comical tracking the package around the globe incrementally over a month to places I had never heard of !! :smile:

By contrast DHL sent another Schiit product that went extra fast somehow, I am not sure how the logistics even managed it, the tracking showed Texas to NZ in 3 days, no sign of it having been dispatched from some other facility some place closer.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2023 at 3:59 PM Post #2,655 of 3,648
Some size photos of Ascension, Neon Pro and Aurora.

DSCF3961.jpg

DSCF3962.jpg

DSCF3963 1.jpg

DSCF3964 1.jpg

DSCF3966.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back