9th Vienna Meet: 27th of February 2016
Jan 6, 2016 at 2:36 PM Post #31 of 133
  I thought you are not allowed to put any liquids in the hand luggage at all? If I bring it with me, I put it into the normal luggage anyway. But thanks for the tip :)

Maybe I will use the opportunity to visit some fine Vienna whisky stores before :D

If it will be the 27th, when will the meet start? 

Don't get me started on that security theater...
Anyway, checked luggage is better with fluids, trying to take them into the cabin may lead to problems. There is at least one quite famous Whisky store in Vienna which we might want to check out...
Normally we start at around 2:00/3:00pm

Jan 7, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #32 of 133
Great, 27th it is then!

I will discuss with @ampair possibilities of booking the Kontaktraum for that date. Hopefully, it works out. :)

As to spirits and whiskys, I will bring an imperial stout aged in Islay barrels - very fine beer, in which peatiness of island single malts perfectly interweaves with dark chocolate and coffee notes of a strong stout.

See you soon!

Jan 7, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #33 of 133
  Great, 27th it is then!

I will discuss with @ampair possibilities of booking the Kontaktraum for that date. Hopefully, it works out. :)

As to spirits and whiskys, I will bring an imperial stout aged in Islay barrels - very fine beer, in which peatiness of island single malts perfectly interweaves with dark chocolate and coffee notes of a strong stout.

See you soon!

27th sounds good, and i hope we will get the big room one way or another. i'll ask the person in charge tomorrow.

and that beer sounds extremely tempting!

Jan 7, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #34 of 133
  Great, 27th it is then!

See you soon!

do you mean murphy ? its my favourite beer ? or something like that 

Jan 7, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #36 of 133
Jan 11, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #42 of 133
Hey there
smile.gif

I will also be there on the 27th, finally i have time to attend a meet in vienna
L3000.gif

I will bring my Hifiman HE-400i (newest version with 2,5mm connectors and no backplates) with a Forza Audio Claire 4-pin XLR balanced cable for your measuring pleasure @plakat
biggrin.gif

I will also bring my Fiio X1 with files, and maybe my CD-case.
IF there will be a turntable i could also bring some vinyls, just tell me if there will be one
wink.gif

I would love to also bring my AudioGD NFB-1AMP, but not only is it very bulky, its also in daily use with my speaker system, so i cant promise on that.
Don´t really want to disconnect all the cables, such a mess behind the rack...
blink.gif

The same goes for my Micromega MyDAC by the way
rolleyes.gif

Oh and i will also bring a friend who is not on the forum, so 2 persons over here
smile.gif

He may be able to bring his Schiit Magni 2 amp, possibly also the ProJect DAC-Box S-USB, will talk to him on that matter.

Really looking forward to it, see you then
all the best, Mario

Jan 11, 2016 at 9:22 AM Post #43 of 133
  Maybe someone can bring along some Oppo and/or Hifiman planars... @hrklg01 would love to measure them.
Some modded Fostex T50RP might be interesting in this context as well...

I could ask Andreas if he could bring some Oppos from his shop. For the HifiMans and the T50RP you have to ask someone else, sorry

Greetings, KoRnasteniker

edit: OK, haven't seen the post from Wurstteppich... But I'm sure Andreas could also bring the PM-2 incl. a modded PM-2 from Audio Zenith. :)

Jan 11, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #45 of 133
Hi,
I'll bring some little measurement stuff (this time also usable for IEM's), my AKG K1000 from the 0-series and my little Shiit Fulla DAC AMP with me. If requested also an IFI mirco IDSD and the Sennheiser HD800s.
BR Heinz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back