9th Vienna Meet: 27th of February 2016
Jan 11, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #46 of 133
Heinz, i hope we can provide you with some interesting samples to measure. My Fostex TH-X00 just came in today (after spending almost a month at ll too bassy for my taste, but interesting to contrast with the Th900.

I'll get some digital format converters/distributors this week, so we can connect more DACs to the same digital signal.

Jan 11, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #47 of 133
Hello guys, 

Just wanted to tell you that as much as I would like to come, and give a Sennheiser HD-800 some more listening, I can't go due to family skiing. I will try to go to the next meeting, and until then, have a great time!

Jan 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #48 of 133
Is it the 27th January or February? A Wednesday will be a little difficult for me. However, I can bring the Cowon Plenue D and a few portable ATHs.

Jan 11, 2016 at 4:03 PM Post #49 of 133
That
Is it the 27th January or February? A Wednesday will be a little difficult for me. However, I can bring the Cowon Plenue D and a few portable ATHs.

That's February, a Saturday. Looking forward to see you again!

Jan 12, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #51 of 133
  Maybe someone can bring along some Oppo and/or Hifiman planars... @hrklg01 would love to measure them.
Some modded Fostex T50RP might be interesting in this context as well...

I can bring a
- ZMF x Vibro (modded Fostex T50RP)
- a vintage Sony CD3000 with biocell drivers 
- Chord Mojo (it is really nice btw! if anyone wants to try his songs with the Mojo, I recommend bringing a microSD card with your songs which I can put in my phone .... or if you want to use your own phone, download Onkyo HF player or the UAPP app for android. For iphone users I have no idea how it connects to Mojo but you can check online)

@plakat, how comes you bought the HD800S, thought you don't like the HD800 sound? I heard the HD800S at the Klangbilder-Messe and it is IMO "better" than my HD800 and definitely my favourite headphone at the moment....I even thought it was not that far away from the new Orpheus I heard at the same audition.... very glad you bring the HD800S to the meet :)

Jan 12, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #52 of 133
I can bring a
- Chord Mojo (it is really nice btw! if anyone wants to try his songs with the Mojo, I recommend bringing a microSD card with your songs which I can put in my phone .... or if you want to use your own phone, download Onkyo HF player or the UAPP app for android. For iphone users I have no idea how it connects to Mojo but you can check online)

@plakat
, how comes you bought the HD800S, thought you don't like the HD800 sound? I heard the HD800S at the Klangbilder-Messe and it is IMO "better" than my HD800 and definitely my favourite headphone at the moment....I even thought it was not that far away from the new Orpheus I heard at the same audition.... very glad you bring the HD800S to the meet :)

The iPhone connects via CCK to the Mojo -- I have one running with my iPhone. No need for the Onkyo player btw as long as using standard resolution files.

The HD800S corrects what bugged me about the HD800... Very good.

Jan 13, 2016 at 4:38 AM Post #53 of 133
Hi there! I´ve been invited to this forum from Bharat2580. Is there anyone interested in listening to IEM-testing-devices? I could bring:

VE2, VE3, VE4, VE5 from Vision Ears
SD2, SD3, SD4 from InEar
T2 from ACS

Best regards,
Esther from Audienz

Jan 13, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #54 of 133
Hi there! I´ve been invited to this forum from Bharat2580. Is there anyone interested in listening to IEM-testing-devices? I could bring:

VE2, VE3, VE4, VE5 from Vision Ears
SD2, SD3, SD4 from InEar
T2 from ACS

Best regards,
Esther from Audienz

Welcome @audienz
IEMs are interesting of course, please bring along what you see fit.

Jan 13, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #56 of 133
I can bring a

@plakat
, how comes you bought the HD800S, thought you don't like the HD800 sound? I heard the HD800S at the Klangbilder-Messe and it is IMO "better" than my HD800 and definitely my favourite headphone at the moment....I even thought it was not that far away from the new Orpheus I heard at the same audition.... very glad you bring the HD800S to the meet :)

I am really interested in the mojo. Would use my dx90 as the digital storage to the mojo via coax

But can i use a normal 3.5 interconnect to do this. Or i need 3.5 mm mono ? Any clue

Jan 13, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #57 of 133
I will bring

1.hd650,he400i,sony mdr1rmkii
2.1964 custom v6 stage iem
3. Ld mk iii, burson soloist sl , o2

Dx90

If i have all that at that moment.

Jan 13, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #59 of 133
I am really interested in the mojo. Would use my dx90 as the digital storage to the mojo via coax

But can i use a normal 3.5 interconnect to do this. Or i need 3.5 mm mono ? Any clue

I think I've read somewhere in the monstrous Mojo-thread that a normal 3.5mm <-> 3.5mm cable works. Obviously it should be rather short as its not a proper digital cable.

hope I can make it, could bring:
AK120II 
ALO Continental Dual Mono 
maybe also STAX SR-L700 and SRM-252S and Pro-Ject Pre Box RS Digital

Very welcome. Hope you can make it.

Jan 14, 2016 at 6:21 AM Post #60 of 133
I will bring

1.hd650,he400i,sony mdr1rmkii
2.1964 custom v6 stage iem
3. Ld mk iii, burson soloist sl , o2

Dx90

If i have all that at that moment.

Hei, The Burson Soloist SL would be very interesting to listen to. Is this the MK2 or the older version of it?
Hope you can bring it to the meet! 

until then, greetings,
KoRnasteniker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back