9th Vienna Meet: 27th of February 2016
Jan 14, 2016 at 7:35 AM Post #61 of 133
  Maybe someone can bring along some Oppo and/or Hifiman planars... @hrklg01 would love to measure them.
Some modded Fostex T50RP might be interesting in this context as well...

I could bring Oppo PM-2 if the meet was on 28th. I'll fly to Vienna on the 27th so I probably won't make it.

Jan 17, 2016 at 12:46 PM Post #63 of 133
  I could bring Oppo PM-2 if the meet was on 28th. I'll fly to Vienna on the 27th so I probably won't make it.

And if you don't make it, we'll try to arrange a mini-meet -- Heinz / @hrklg01 is very interested in measuring different headphones.

Jan 18, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #64 of 133

And if you don't make it, we'll try to arrange a mini-meet -- Heinz / @hrklg01 is very interested in measuring different headphones.

Sure... I'm going to Vienna for a course at the Joint Vienna Institute so I'll be busy by day time, but we can find time to meet at night.

Jan 21, 2016 at 6:16 AM Post #65 of 133
Good news! I just got the confirmation that the Kontaktraum is reserved for us, which is about 3 times bigger than the last venue. And it is also free to use for us!

All the infos you need are in the updated OP.

greets,
ampair

Jan 22, 2016 at 6:03 PM Post #67 of 133
Apparently JVI is very close to the meeting place, I might make it towards the end of the meet if I'm not too tired. Is it ok to arrive late?
smile.gif

Jan 23, 2016 at 7:11 AM Post #68 of 133
  Apparently JVI is very close to the meeting place, I might make it towards the end of the meet if I'm not too tired. Is it ok to arrive late?
smile.gif

No problem, most people do not stay from beginning to end. You're welcome whenever you can make it.

Jan 25, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #70 of 133
That's bad news indeed. I would've loved to try some Vision Ears products, because I'm pretty familiar with Rhines Customs products, the second branch which derived from former Compact Monitors, and was excited to hear the new, distinctly developed In-Ears like the VE6x.
frown.gif

But still there are also good news to tell:

Juliane from headsound audio will send me some newly distributed In-Ears from Fidue and their new On-Ear bluetooth model Headsound One.
So there are still some In-Ears to test at the meet :)

Sadly I have to say that I can only stay until 6pm because of a Jazz concert I am attending. So everyone who wants to hear these products should come between 13:00 and 17:30. 

Greetings, KoRnasteniker

Feb 7, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #71 of 133
Hi!

I enjoyed the last meet and my thanks to those who organised it and brought equipment I was able to listen to!

I will try to come for the Feb 27th. I can bring my HE-6 (as Plakat suggested some planars) if anyone is interested, and my faithful HM-901s+ the new Hifiman Dock station for that which is in the air at the moment.

I am looking to sell my little used acclaimed Audeze LCD-3 - in tip top condition and most carefully kept, complete with all the leads / oils that came with the original. About 2 years old but mint condition and a nice wooden look. As I have little time, have only two ears and use now electrostats, I am simply not using it. Anyone interested can PM me.

N.

Feb 11, 2016 at 5:39 AM Post #73 of 133
Hi Guys!
I will also bring a very very Special Headphone to our meeting as First to Austria to show all......and i am sure most of you will love this Headphones

Regards Nomax

Feb 11, 2016 at 6:56 AM Post #74 of 133
  Hi @Nishy 
an HE-6 (and maybe the LCD-3) are a nice addition, I'm sure Heinz will be quite happy to have them available for measurements.
Welcome back!

Thanks plakat ! Well noted re. headphones.

Incidentally my SR-009 + KGSSHV Carbon amp sound fabulous for jazz...above Stax 007M2 amps. The Ray Samuels Dark Star and a top end planar/dynamic headphone (HE6, LCD3, HD800 etc.) are the next best, just IMO only. It's all a matter of personal sound prefs of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back