9th Vienna Meet: 27th of February 2016
Feb 11, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #76 of 133
I am very glad that - against previous expectations - I will probably be able to participate on 2/27. So I will bring my HE-1000 for measurment and listening.

Looking forward and best regards,
Bernie

Feb 16, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #83 of 133
Just booked the flight.

Still need to book the hotel. I guess the "Best Western Kaiserhof" right next to the location should be fine. Anyone can recommend that one?

Regarding the gear...right now I plan to bring the following gear (hrklg01 was interested in the measurements?):

- Oppo PM-1
- Oppo PM-3
- Oppo HA-2

Regardings the fuel for humans, I found a Whisky in a street next to the location, so I guess I will just go there and buy something nice for the meet. If anyone wants to visit the shop with me...you are welcome :)

Looking forward to meet you guys!

Feb 17, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #85 of 133
Yes it is. My flight will arrive at 10:20, so I guess I will be at the hotel a hour later, maybe at 11:30. I just need to do a quick check-in there and then walk over to the shop, which is just 2-3 blocks away.

@plakat also mentioned that he would be interested to join a shop visit, but maybe needs some help to carry his stuff :)

Feb 17, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #86 of 133
Hello. I'm very new to head-fi, but might have a chance to come. Will bring t5p, he400s and Aune b1. Maybe AKG k615 also.
P.S. by any chance, does any one know where in Austria I can make a "recabling" for t5p?

Feb 17, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #87 of 133
I suggest you wait for the meet and listen to the new T5p v2. My guess is that you won't consider the recabling then, but a replacement of the old with the new one :)

I had a chance to listen to the old one lately and purchased the new one, which not only improves in sound quality, but also offers to exchange cables.

Feb 18, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #88 of 133
Hello. I'm very new to head-fi, but might have a chance to come. Will bring t5p, he400s and Aune b1. Maybe AKG k615 also.
P.S. by any chance, does any one know where in Austria I can make a "recabling" for t5p?

We'd be glad if you joined us.
Please do bring your original T5p, many were asking for a direct comparison.

Maybe I can help you with recabling. Please PM me or aka me at the meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back