The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Sep 7, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #1,141 of 23,533
Sep 7, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #1,142 of 23,533
Just a question - is anyone from 64 Audio monitoring this thread? They never got back or gave me any further feedback regarding my RMA. I'm starting to get frustrated.
I don't think they are very active on Headfi. Did you follow the RMA process on their website or called them? I have one with them and it's taken about 1 week to get it taken care of and I must say in a stellar manner.

Sep 7, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #1,143 of 23,533
I don't think they are very active on Headfi. Did you follow the RMA process on their website or called them? I have one with them and it's taken about 1 week to get it taken care of and I must say in a stellar manner.

yes, i just followed up via email. but i'm quite disappointed so far as my follow-up questions were not answered. so numerous emails had to be sent back and forth just for them to answer the question. i know then have a ton of work to do but freak - they should at least read through the conversation and answer back.

Sep 7, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #1,146 of 23,533
I really liked the Tia Fourte with the Tera Player, but i have liked it very much with the Tralucent Ref 1Too. Unfortunately i didn't spend very long time with the Tia.
My birthday is next month and i want to treat myself to the best universal IEM for the Tera Player.One i auditioned the Tia it was with thw stock cheap looking cable,so i know changing the cable is a must.
If anyone have experience with the both mentioned above will be really helpful.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #1,147 of 23,533
so is the SE's the same as the B stock available on their website?

I believe so. I could be wrong, but was under impression that SE was a limited production, thus not listed in a regular product section, and as a result found its way into B-stock page.

Sep 7, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #1,148 of 23,533
IMG_0035.JPG

so is the SE's the same as the B stock available on their website?

I got B stock U12 a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier. From what I can tell the only cosmetic anomaly is that the right logo is slightly thicker than the one on the left.

Sep 7, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #1,149 of 23,533

I got B stock U12 a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier. From what I can tell the only cosmetic anomaly is that the right logo is slightly thicker than the one on the left.
Looks good to me, If you got a nice discount then it was well worth it, The top pic looks a bit different than the bottom pic but it could be the way the picture was taken, I love mine with the Ref 8 cable - opus #2 dap. Enjoy!! they do sound great, what Dap are you using?

Sep 7, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #1,150 of 23,533
Looks good to me, If you got a nice discount then it was well worth it, The top pic looks a bit different than the bottom pic but it could be the way the picture was taken, I love mine with the Ref 8 cable - opus #2 dap. Enjoy!! they do sound great, what Dap are you using?

No one would notice the logo when they are in my ears I just bought the M15 module from a headfi member and I really like them. Right now I'm using the u12 with the LG V10 which sounds awesome compared to my iPhone 6s Plus. I'm going to get the ibasso dx200 in the next week or two, I can't wait.

Sep 7, 2017 at 7:56 PM Post #1,151 of 23,533
No one would notice the logo when they are in my ears I just bought the M15 module from a headfi member and I really like them. Right now I'm using the u12 with the LG V10 which sounds awesome compared to my iPhone 6s Plus. I'm going to get the ibasso dx200 in the next week or two, I can't wait.
I've been hearing some good things about the DX200 with the amp 3 - I use the m20 with mine because I like the bass, but the m15 sounds more accurate, depends what mood I'm in. Lately I'm some what of a Bass head. But the times I've tried the m15 it sounded more refined. Good luck

Sep 8, 2017 at 1:24 AM Post #1,152 of 23,533
I really liked the Tia Fourte with the Tera Player, but i have liked it very much with the Tralucent Ref 1Too. Unfortunately i didn't spend very long time with the Tia.
My birthday is next month and i want to treat myself to the best universal IEM for the Tera Player.One i auditioned the Tia it was with thw stock cheap looking cable,so i know changing the cable is a must.
If anyone have experience with the both mentioned above will be really helpful.

Hmm, you mention the Tia Fourte, Ref 1 and the Tera Player 1 - so I'm not sure which "both" you mean.

I own the Fourte and currently have the Ref 1 on loan (but no Tera, unfortunately). Let me know if I can help.

Sep 8, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #1,153 of 23,533
Hmm, you mention the Tia Fourte, Ref 1 and the Tera Player 1 - so I'm not sure which "both" you mean.

I own the Fourte and currently have the Ref 1 on loan (but no Tera, unfortunately). Let me know if I can help.
Ok :)
Will the Fourte bass go down like on Ref1? I didn't like much the Ref 1 but i loved the Ref1 Too. Also if you watch movies with Tia will give you that cinema surrounding sound experience like the Tralucent does? And lastly which provides a wider soundstage and more micro details? Thank you,thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back