The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Apr 24, 2024 at 6:34 PM Post #23,521 of 23,560
@64Audio I'd love to see an attempt at an IEM with planar, dynamic, and bone conduction drivers. Just thought about that after submitting my survey responses. I find the U12t to be awesome for my listening habits and it pairs exceptionally well with all my sources.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2024 at 8:58 PM Post #23,523 of 23,560
Hi everyone, we're running a survey to help us better understand the audiophile/high-end audio enthusiast. We love to learn from our customers and continue to grow as a company along with you. Let us know what you think and you'll get a piece of merch on us :)

https://forms.gle/eQDSEqZHgQcYMJtC7

***UDPATE*** We've hit our limit for free merch discount codes for this survey. Please feel free to submit your answers if you still want to give us your feedback, but any submissions after 2:10PM PDT April 24th won't be receiving a discount code for your participation. Thanks so much to everyone who participated.
Very happy to give you guys some feedback, but damn you gotta be quick to get the merch. :)

Just to let you know that the survey required you to answer each line of the multi-choice “which 64 IEMs have you heard?” Question even if you hadn’t heard them all.
I guess I'm a Real Audiophile now, as I own 2 of them and have heard the rest at one time or another.

Who else wants U12t with isobaric bass? :beyersmile:
But then it wouldn't be u12t? :wink:

I reckon it's great just as it is, there's plenty of other options for DD/kinetic or other bass implementations..

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:56 PM Post #23,524 of 23,560
Very happy to give you guys some feedback, but damn you gotta be quick to get the merch. :)

I guess I'm a Real Audiophile now, as I own 2 of them and have heard the rest at one time or another.

I reckon it's great just as it is, there's plenty of other options for DD/kinetic or other bass implementations..
U12t with isobaric bass is Volur, isn’t it 😂

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:16 PM Post #23,525 of 23,560

Well I don't think anyone is saying to stop making the actual U12t, they just want a new IEM with similar technicalities in the mids and highs of the U12tbut with the addition of the new bass tech they introduced with the Volur. I fail to see anything wrong with that at all. A U12t would still exist.

U12t with isobaric bass is Volur, isn’t it 😂
It's not.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2024 at 11:17 PM Post #23,526 of 23,560
Well I don't think anyone is saying to stop making the actual U12t, they just want a new IEM with similar technicalities in the mids and highs of the U12tbut with the addition of the new bass tech they introduced with the Volur. I fail to see anything wrong with that at all. A U12t would still exist.
I mean some people already told me that Volur is essentially the U12t with DD bass that they have been dreaming about, so

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:19 PM Post #23,527 of 23,560
I mean some people already told me that Volur is essentially the U12t with DD bass that they have been dreaming about, so
I didn't quote you correctly. I edited my post. Reference it above.

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:07 AM Post #23,528 of 23,560
Submitted a response, felt like I owed it to 64A considering I've been using the A18s almost daily since it was released

This IEM literally took me out of the headphone game

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:14 AM Post #23,530 of 23,560
The 18s its amazing, perfect balance for long listening sessions and huge soundstage.
Yeah it's stupid wide, some of the best upper treble this industry has ever come up with, fast punchy bass that isn't extermely subbass focused and feels actually balanced, and a neutral/linear midrange that works with everything from ultra well recorded female vocals to 90s rap that sounds like it was recorded in a dungeon

Best of all is that they work exceptionally well off something as simple as an apple dongle or as elaborate as TOTL DAPs

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:37 AM Post #23,531 of 23,560
I’ve owned the A18T and have never looked back.

Attachments

• IMG_3088.jpeg
    IMG_3088.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Apr 26, 2024 at 6:28 AM Post #23,533 of 23,560
Hi everyone, we're running a survey to help us better understand the audiophile/high-end audio enthusiast. We love to learn from our customers and continue to grow as a company along with you. Let us know what you think and you'll get a piece of merch on us :)

https://forms.gle/eQDSEqZHgQcYMJtC7

***UDPATE*** We've hit our limit for free merch discount codes for this survey. Please feel free to submit your answers if you still want to give us your feedback, but any submissions after 2:10PM PDT April 24th won't be receiving a discount code for your participation. Thanks so much to everyone who participated.
I wanted to let you know my feedback regarding my U18t, A18s, A18t, Forte Blanc .... but was already too late ..........

Apr 26, 2024 at 2:50 PM Post #23,535 of 23,560

Users who are viewing this thread

Back