Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2023 at 6:41 PM Post #16 of 135
Aug 18, 2023 at 8:37 PM Post #17 of 135
I will be there! If anyone has any of these amps I would love to demo them:

Holo Bliss KTE
Will be good to see you again wizzman. My friend @Nighthawk7397 might be able to go and has the bliss KTE.

I do have one :-], if you are in the boston area you are welcome to come over and try it out feel free to pm me anytime

Aug 22, 2023 at 8:41 PM Post #19 of 135
Been looking to try a ZMF Eikon for a while now. If anyone has one they could bring to the meet that would be awesome. I'm curious how it compares to the Atticus.

Aug 24, 2023 at 4:49 PM Post #20 of 135
Hello! Long time lurker on the main Schiit thread, but I'm thinking I might stop by this as I live in Medford... I've got a bunch of Schiit (Freya+, Loki Max, Aegir) which I'm assuming people have heard, but I've also got some Decware gear... nothing headphone related unfortunately, but if people have interest, I could probably bring that. Never been to one of these meetups before, not sure what setup is or if my stuff is even relevant, but yeah I've got a Zen Triode 25th Anniversary as well as the matching pre-amp. Lemme know!

Sep 3, 2023 at 8:12 PM Post #21 of 135
I'll try and make it! I've got a Bottlehead Crack with some nice upgrades and a couple of tubes - and plenty of extension cords and power strips. I'd really like to check out some ZMF cans on the Crack :)

I can bring:
BHC/Speedball/Audyn Q4 caps/TKD pot/1950s RCA 6AS7G
Modius AKM
Senn HD6XX
Hifiman Sundara

Sep 14, 2023 at 3:06 PM Post #22 of 135
Hello! Long time lurker on the main Schiit thread, but I'm thinking I might stop by this as I live in Medford... I've got a bunch of Schiit (Freya+, Loki Max, Aegir) which I'm assuming people have heard, but I've also got some Decware gear... nothing headphone related unfortunately, but if people have interest, I could probably bring that. Never been to one of these meetups before, not sure what setup is or if my stuff is even relevant, but yeah I've got a Zen Triode 25th Anniversary as well as the matching pre-amp. Lemme know!
Hi, I've indicated I'd like Schiit to bring along a Kara. Like to hear the SE headphone portion but also really like to hear it with an Aegir. But, please do whatever works for you.

Sep 14, 2023 at 8:11 PM Post #23 of 135
Sep 23, 2023 at 5:44 AM Post #25 of 135
Hey everyone! Always been an audiophile lurker, but can't miss this opportunity to try out gear!

I'll be bringing:
HP:
ZMF Atriums (very special LTD :smile_phones:),
Susvara (should arrive by then)
I'm currently selling the following (If anyone is interested in any of these, dm me and I'll save them!), but if they haven't sold by then I'll bring them: LCD-5, Focal Clear, Utopia (2020, 2+ year warranty left)

IEM:
ie600
blessing 2
andromeda
(limited snow white edition)
tanchjim oxygen
galaxy buds pro

a bit of a shame no-one else can try my CIEM, 64 audio n8(with bass port mod!), but I'll bring them if anyone is interested

DAC/AMP:
ibasso dx320 (edition x) with amp 11.2 and amp 12exn-s (modded amp + optional opamp upgrade)
iFi Pro iCan signature

I haven't had many opportunities to try out other DACs and AMPs, so looking forward to trying out different chains with my headphones!

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2023 at 9:55 PM Post #26 of 135
I wish I could come, but just a bit too far away. Have fun!

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2023 at 10:03 PM Post #27 of 135
Sep 25, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #28 of 135
I wish I could come, but just a bit too far away. Have fun!

Same. I have been going back on forth on attending this meetup but an 8 hour drive is pretty brutal lol.

Sep 27, 2023 at 12:28 AM Post #29 of 135
Would love to attend this. Bringing my Audio Technica ATH-SR50, with Meze 99 pads (the best under $200 set of closed can mods, ever, IMO).
I'll just have them on as I walk around, other will be welcome to test them and forever ruin any other under $200 closed they put on after that.

Sep 27, 2023 at 9:41 AM Post #30 of 135
I should be able to make it again! I’m planning on bringing much less this time

Amps:
Oliver Sayes 801a/300B with Type 26 Preamp
TBD SS amp

DAC:
Marcel Van Gevel ValveDAC

Headphones:
Abyss Diana TC
ES-Lab ES1a with Mjolnir SRD7
Sennheiser HD580
Sennheiser HD800 driver DIY headphone
Yamaha YH5000SE
ZMF Caldera

Updating this since there have been some changes:

Amps:
Oliver Sayes 801a/300B with Type 26 Preamp
Luxman L550A
Esoteric A100 (if I can lug it into my car)

DAC:
Exogal Comet (ValveDAC still in progress)

Headphones:
ES-Lab ES1a with Mjolnir SRD7
ES-Lab Sigma with L700 drivers
Sennheiser HD580
Sennheiser HD800 driver DIY headphone
Yamaha YH5000SE
ZMF Caldera

I’ll also bring my GRAS clone to measure headphones if people would like to see measurements of their headphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back