24: Season 5...The Best Yet?
Mar 22, 2006 at 12:00 AM Post #61 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
That was total BS! Tony didn't even get the silent clock!
mad.gif
I hope Jack really puts tha pain on Henderson... break out the Microtech and go to work nice and slow.

I have been trying to get my hands on one for quite some time, but don't want to join the army or police force to do so. Tough stuff, but sooooo sweet.
Slade

Mar 27, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #62 of 92
Time to get this thread going again. So what do we all think about what will transpire tonight? As for me, I think audrey is in trouble, wayne will be fine as someone will come to his rescue, and, I hope, KIM DIES!
evil_smiley.gif

Slade

Mar 27, 2006 at 9:49 PM Post #64 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
I do as well. I hope Jack shoots her.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Take out that worthless bean-pole psycho-babeler too!

Mar 28, 2006 at 12:46 AM Post #66 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
Take out that worthless bean-pole psycho-babeler too!

Oh that's a given. I'm hoping for the Kim bit yet I expect Jack to put a bullet between goatee-boy's eyes.

Mar 28, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #67 of 92
Wow, that was a good episode. It was cool to see the clocks turning in Jacks head as he figured things out with Audrey. I figured she was set up. Awesome ending with all the pyro, albeit farfetched, it was still really fun. Should be interesting to see what Wayne is bringing to the table. 24 needs to work on weapons training a bit I think, Aaron just looked like he didn't know what he was doing with that assault rifle, but everyone else seemed to be trained alright. Anyway, good stuff I thought, very exciting!
biggrin.gif

Slade

Mar 28, 2006 at 5:07 PM Post #68 of 92
After watching Prison Break, 24 seemed a bit too contrived. Yes this is the 5th season and so it won't be as fresh as something as totally new as PB, but it's getting tiring to see the same old plots turn up. How many times are there going to be deep rooted conflicts between CTU employees? This new one with the psycho chick who thicks every guy is out to molester her is a bit too far fetched. I'm pretty sure that as in Canada, regular psych exams would be mandatory. I doubt she would pass. Particularly after the alleged attempt my Mr. Priss himself.

Regardless, I thought it was an exciting episode and I too am very eager to find out what Wayne has to say. This season is a bit better running than past episodes in that the bad guys aren't really that successful at all. They keep getting thwarted by CTU even though they have numerous contigency plans. This makes it exciting because it is very realistic. Even with the moles.

I'm still wondering what the Chinese connection is all about. I think the wife's aid is half asian, maybe she caught wind of some major things and will reveal all of this to Wayne, all stemming from last season's attack on the consolate. This would also tie in the short available in the Day 4 DVD set.

It's all good, I love this show. With PB and 24 back to back, Mondays are the only days I sit at home in front of the tube, or I tape and go later. Must watch TV no doubt.

Mar 28, 2006 at 5:35 PM Post #69 of 92
Pretty exciting episode last night. Not sure I'd want to work in CTU though if all it takes to get tortured is the statement of some terrorist saying that you are part of the conspiracy.

Mar 28, 2006 at 5:39 PM Post #70 of 92
Good stuff!

Jack took those two security guards down quick! That was pretty sweet! I'm glad Aaron and Wayne escaped... I'm wondering if Bierko survived??

Looking forward to next week and wondering if the VP is going to be exposed...? hmmmmm

Mar 28, 2006 at 8:00 PM Post #71 of 92
Was thinking that Audrey was going to turn out to be a traitor since that would of been a huge shocker.But i guess if that happened then that homeland security woman would of gone ape wild and tore that place apart.

The bad guys don't seem so bad to me as the past four seasons have provided but that could just be me.

Mar 28, 2006 at 8:41 PM Post #72 of 92
One thing I've wondered about, given that this all takes place in 24 hours, is when do these people eat? Especially Jack. I mean he's running around all over the place, fighting bad guys, dealing with a lot of stress. He's got to be famished. I think for realism's sake they should at least show him stopping at an In-N-Out Burger in the next episode.

Mar 28, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #73 of 92
For that matter, he never excretes any kind of bodily waste... Interesting...
Slade

Mar 28, 2006 at 9:12 PM Post #74 of 92
Jack has time. The camera isn't on him all the time. They could cut back and see him eating a Granola Bar but that isn't good television.

Mar 28, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #75 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilS
One thing I've wondered about, given that this all takes place in 24 hours, is when do these people eat? Especially Jack. I mean he's running around all over the place, fighting bad guys, dealing with a lot of stress. He's got to be famished. I think for realism's sake they should at least show him stopping at an In-N-Out Burger in the next episode.

The one and only time I have ever seen Jack consume food was when Chase offered him coffee in the mall on Day 3. Otherwise, I can't recall him even sniffing sustenance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back