24: Season 5...The Best Yet?
Mar 21, 2006 at 6:29 AM Post #46 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firam
The thing that I can't understand why Jack tortured Henderson but giving the lady (can't think of her name) immunity is the only way to get her to talk? Does Jack have a no torturing women policy?

Henderson was not willing to negotiate for immunity, he at first pleaded innocent and then denied everything, after his wife was shot he simply refused to speak. Jack had no other alternative
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:15 AM Post #47 of 92
I thought the twist at the end of tonights episode was great. The only question is if they'll be sloppy with it or not. The terrorists were planning on escaping and not even attacking America. So if they had requested blueprints, it would have been after they decided to attack America. Basically it boils down to Audrey selling out after she knew that Jack was alive. This might explain why they attacked CTU though. They were probably hoping to kill off the one person that could tell CTU where the next target was.

Mar 21, 2006 at 4:47 PM Post #48 of 92
This is all connected to the VP who just wants to take control of the White House IMO. Wayne's attack was an obvious inside job. I'm guessing that Palmer found info exposing the VP as the mole which led to his assination and Wayne probably had something to support that which is why they are after him now too. Audrey is innocent and her name was likely used for cover by someone working for the VP. Just my 2¢

Mar 21, 2006 at 5:30 PM Post #49 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
This is all connected to the VP who just wants to take control of the White House IMO. Wayne's attack was an obvious inside job. I'm guessing that Palmer found info exposing the VP as the mole which led to his assination and Wayne probably had something to support that which is why they are after him now too. Audrey is innocent and her name was likely used for cover by someone working for the VP. Just my 2¢

Yep, I think this pretty well pegs it. When one is a VP, they should know the Pres pretty well. It is no secret that Logan is a spineless half-wit. The only reason he is president at all is because of the deal that Palmer made with former president. I'm thinking that Logan's party would never have elected him as the party head, and the VP knows this, feeling like he lost out in a fair race, due to the president's death as a result of the plane crash...this guy is out for blood.

Mar 21, 2006 at 5:58 PM Post #50 of 92
Quote:

I think that Palmer has a lot more information than that. They are waiting to introduce it b/c it will probably bring forth a LOT of resolution, b/c as CTU stands right now there are few leads. I agree Audrey is w/o any doubt innocent. It was stupid for them to use her as the supposed mole b/c Jack will see right through it b/c it's too unbelievable.

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:14 PM Post #51 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by SennFan
I think that Palmer has a lot more information than that. They are waiting to introduce it b/c it will probably bring forth a LOT of resolution, b/c as CTU stands right now there are few leads. I agree Audrey is w/o any doubt innocent. It was stupid for them to use her as the supposed mole b/c Jack will see right through it b/c it's too unbelievable.

I thought that too but in the previews for next week it showed Jack getting all pissed at her and grabbing her by the neck... he should trust her over Collette and let his mind dig deeper to uncover the true source.

I am anxious to hear what Wayne knows, it must be pretty juicy!

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #52 of 92
Quote:

I thought that too but in the previews for next week it showed Jack getting all pissed at her and grabbing her by the neck... he should trust her over Collette and let his mind dig deeper to uncover the true source.

I am anxious to hear what Wayne knows, it must be pretty juicy!

Let's hope it's juicy-- I don't watch the previews b/c I want the next episode to be a surprise--thanks for spoiling my surprise lol!
tongue.gif
icon10.gif

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:56 PM Post #53 of 92
The ending was simply great.Is Audrey really a trader or does she have this other sting happening with the DOD?Monday can't come fast enough.

Did you guys catch that music they were playing when Jack cuffs that woman at here Lexux?It was untypical of 24 but i guess they were trying out something new.

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #54 of 92
No what was the music??

Sorry SennFan! didn't mean to spoil anything for ya!

Mar 21, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #55 of 92
SennFan, you knew he was going to have to confront Audrey at some point about it, so it's not much of a spoiler. Jack is just so pissed this season, you knew he had to strongarm some hoe...
evil_smiley.gif

Slade

Mar 21, 2006 at 9:39 PM Post #56 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sladeophile
SennFan, you knew he was going to have to confront Audrey at some point about it, so it's not much of a spoiler. Jack is just so pissed this season, you knew he had to strongarm some hoe...
evil_smiley.gif

Slade

Quote:

LOL...no worries guys..I'm just a pleasure delayer when it comes to 24/Lost etc! Sometimes they give too much away in the "previews". Yeah, it will def be interesting to see what happens with Audrey. But what I'm really looking forward to is Wayne's news concerning David.

Mar 21, 2006 at 10:04 PM Post #57 of 92
Yeah, I like Wayne, glad they kept him in the mix this year. I really like Curtis and hope they don't kill him off too. It will be really intersting to see what is really going on with Audrey, that's what I'm most excited for next week...
Slade

Mar 21, 2006 at 10:32 PM Post #58 of 92
Quote:

No what was the music??

No idea.I'll do some searching to see who it was.

Right off the bat seeing a sheet placed over Tony's dead body was a downder.I thought he would be around for a while and kind of hoping in the future they would make him turn bad guy.

Mar 21, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #59 of 92
That was total BS! Tony didn't even get the silent clock!
mad.gif
I hope Jack really puts tha pain on Henderson... break out the Microtech and go to work nice and slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back