[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
May 18, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #3,933 of 7,442
Hey guys I just recently made my account. This is my first post :)

Just received my monk plus. The clarity and openness is phenomenal for the price, I would really like to get the Zen when I can afford it along with RA. This is great work by Lee to make such good sound quality so affordable. Would have liked to post some images but can't do since new account I guess :p

Cheers
Nimish

May 18, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #3,934 of 7,442
I think its more about shipping price , 4$ for shipping 5$ item. 8$ for 3 ?

5282 orders

Hi-Fi brand with
ATTITUDE.

doesnt need our orders.

I don't understand your post. What are you trying to say, that world wide shipping should be included in the $5??

May 18, 2016 at 4:45 PM Post #3,936 of 7,442
It is a little weird though that each Monk you get charged for shipping instead of just one shipping charge based on weight of what they ship

May 18, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #3,937 of 7,442
Seeing all you guys with your Monk Plus has gotten me really sad, I've ordered my Monk in the 26th of April, so they should be arriving soon. In the meanwhile still having fun with the original 
basshead.gif

May 18, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #3,939 of 7,442
  might be an issue of how aliexpress works maybe

True. Mine have always been single IEM purchases that have free shipping and get to me in about 18 days or less. Not pay $3 for shipping and wait over 2 weeks (which is my current situation with the Monks), can't really complain though for $8 shipped

May 18, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #3,940 of 7,442
I'm in. Just placed an order.

Cmon guys....for $3, someone will pack up an item, put it in the mail, and have it shipped from a foreign country to your door. Meanwhile some companies in the US (where I am) charge me $10+ to ship an item just as small and then they send it ups mail innovations or some other horrible service. It's still only $8 total! Just tell yourself the item is an $8 item and try to go to the store and find something even remotely comparable. Even if mine never showed up in the mail I still wouldn't be THAT mad about it. It's worth the gamble that they show up in one piece and are as good as people say. A value meal at a fast food place can cost you that much these days....and that's only going to taste gross and make you smell bad.

May 18, 2016 at 6:44 PM Post #3,941 of 7,442

Cmon guys....for $3, someone will pack up an item, put it in the mail, and have it shipped from a foreign country to your door. Meanwhile some companies in the US (where I am) charge me $10+ to ship an item just as small and then they send it ups mail innovations or some other horrible service. It's still only $8 total! Just tell yourself the item is an $8 item and try to go to the store and find something even remotely comparable. Even if mine never showed up in the mail I still wouldn't be THAT mad about it. It's worth the gamble that they show up in one piece and are as good as people say. A value meal at a fast food place can cost you that much these days....and that's only going to taste gross and make you smell bad.

LOL! Beautiful.

May 18, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #3,942 of 7,442

That is true, but at the same time you can get multiple items and have the same flat rate shipping. If 3 Monks come in the same box then why are you/we getting charged multiple times. Makes no sense to me. Don't mean to derail. Just a legit question

May 18, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #3,944 of 7,442

SERIOUSLY agree with this post....give me a break...if you are complaining about having to pay for more than one item in a box, like adding another Monk, then you should just stop...the per item cost actually DROPS when you add more than one Monk, hence it is CHEAPER to order in bulk...I ordered five and it ended up being about $6.23/Monk SHIPPED...

Sounds like a great deal to me, from an honest hardworking member of our audio-fraternity. Give it a rest...

May 18, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #3,945 of 7,442

+1. Very well said. I've spent $8 on a bad drink with a not-so-good bartender. I got over it.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back