[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
May 18, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #3,924 of 7,442
My VE order made it to my door. What can I say, I like them 
rolleyes.gif
 No these are to hand out to friends, don't worry. But I'm keeping the Zen.

May 18, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #3,925 of 7,442
Am auditioning the Monk Plus fresh out of the wrapper, blue tips.  J.S. Bach, Triosonata No. 3, BWV 527, office rig: KMF Audio amp.
Preliminary reaction: the Plus seem to lack the fullness and harmonic texture of the originals [with red tips].
Will wait through 24+ hours break-in and gear up at the house with the Fitz-modded Bada PH-12.
It might be too early to tell, but I initially prefer the originals.

As Bach lovers I agree, the plus is good but I like more the original.
I think classic music people lovers prefer the original, but it is naturally only my opinion.

May 18, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #3,927 of 7,442
Well I don't Monk-E around, this is $60 crazy good
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

May 18, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #3,928 of 7,442
Look at few posts above...

first of all, We trust Ali-group by keeping pretty most of our cash with them. (Alipay both international and local version.)
I meant, I never had to deal with them like how I dealt with paypal, they will never (not that ever heard of )
just put ur account in suspension and all ur money gone. they will put ur account in hold, if they found there is a security risk.
but ,ur money is always safe.

as for the issue of credit-card fraud, I do not think that will happen either, if u just read about them ali group.

the only thing that I wanna advise is that , make sure about ur ordering details before making the payment.

cuz we can't change ur shipping addresses or nor can we add more to ur order once it is made.

and the refund process takes a bit long as well, if u wanna cancel , there could also be a cancelling fee ( i think from the credit-card company)

aside from that, I think the whole shopping exp could be pretty great, especially when ur order is not delivered in 60days , 

they will get u a full refund and u might still get the items eventually, I meant it is very cool policy in my book.

their shipping service ( the ones that I use anyways) contains respected service like Singapore Post, Finland Post , they are constantly working on better their route for us.

here is some official response to paypal order for the monks 

we are not going to do it for now 

1st we have too many orders as it is on AE, so We can't take more orders that we can't process in a timely fashion.

2nd the coverage of AE is very nice, if u can't get ur package in 60 days, they will give u a full refund.

3rd the speed of AE is quite decent for every country now, i meant , it is not as good as ems(ePacket), but for most country , they can arrive from 2-4 weeks.

4th before, it was rather easy to do see the price and know what to ship in the case of monk , now since we have the  ex-pack. it is quite difficult not to make mistake.

5th We do take paypal orders for stuff like Zen2.0 , Asura2.0 and RAs , cuz it is less mistake to be made when I don't have to seriously do the math myself lol

6th and most importantly, guys , we are doing everything we can do make a easy-shopping exp for u all by making the web-store ourself that can do paypal and (hopefully in the future even credit card)

my personal deepest apologies for this inconvenience, but we are just a small team, we have our limitations.

Thanks again for the support.

Cheers

Lee 

p.s. to those who think the monk is not a 5usd earbud,
I wanna ask u , do us live in China considered human being to u ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back