2021-03-16| Xiaomi Redmi AirDots 3 $42.99
Nov 28, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #826 of 2,161
Thanks @George-gearbest, I was finally able to take advantage of the Superlux HD668B coupon. I have had these headphones on my radar for about 3 or 4 years now and I always had it in my head if I saw a good enough price I'd grab a pair. $23 for them is the BEST price I have seen on a new set...I would recommend if you are on the fence about these now is the best time to pull the trigger. Pretty sure you could buy these, and if you don't like them turn around and get $30.00 out of them.

Nov 28, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #828 of 2,161
Hello friend, I wish the one with the highest sound quality.

They are both Bluetooth 4.2, so any sound quality difference will be determined by what earphones you use.

For example, if I use the ZST with the KZ bluetooth cable, and the ZST with the stock cable plugged into the Xiaomi adapter, they sound the same to me when streaming music from my iPhone.

But the advantage is that with the Xiaomi adapter, I can plug in my Fidelio X2 headphones and have much better sound than the ZST. Or I could plug in my KZ HDS3 and use them for sleeping without having to be plugged into my phone. Or I can plug in my HyperX Cloud II headphones to use for wireless gaming.

That's what I mean about flexibility. The Xiaomi adapter is more flexible. But it is more expensive and bulkier because you have the wires of whatever you are plugging into it.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2017 at 11:16 PM Post #838 of 2,161
Hi George, I can't wait anymore so I end up with the black ES6 and a toy drone first. :disappointed_relieved:

black ES6? I do not notice it, where you found it?

By the way, I am checking the zs6 grey version, it was released and tested by some reviewer, but till now, it is under mass-production. I will keep eyes on the stock.

Thank you, again

Nov 29, 2017 at 12:36 AM Post #839 of 2,161
black ES6? I do not notice it, where you found it?

Hi George, my bad! Typo error, should be KZ ZS6 black, thanks for the code!

If you can help with other category code, possible to help me with code for the following links, to country SG? You are fueling my GAS!!!
Should I do this in PM? Not sure appropriate to do it here since this is a Headphone forum.
1. https://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_536472.html?wid=21
2. https://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_861870.html?wid=21&lkid=11724029 (wonder if you have better code than H49W109)

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back