2021-03-16| Xiaomi Redmi AirDots 3 $42.99
Nov 11, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #541 of 2,161
Slater's the man for sure. A wealth of knowledge. He probably doesn't realize how many people his words affect. I know I creep and crawl on this forum, soak in the wisdom, and occasionally make a post. I wonder how many others are like that and how many never even post.

Y'all need to be careful as you blow @Slater 's head up so big his beloved HD650s wont fit anymore. :wink: In all fairness, he is an asset to the community and has a lot of good ideas. Anytime you use somebody's screen name - put an @ in front of it like I did and they get a message stating they were referenced so it makes sure they see the post. it also links them so others can find their posts.

Nov 11, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #544 of 2,161
i missed the bluedio T4, is it possible to get a code for the $25.99 price?

Bluedio T4 Portable Bluetooth Headphones-- Black

https://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_646636.html?lkid=10690141

Discount : 55% OFF

Flash Sale Price $25.99

93 Pieces left

Max per order:1

1496948602894143460.jpg

Nov 11, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #546 of 2,161
Y'all need to be careful as you blow @Slater 's head up so big his beloved HD650s wont fit anymore. :wink: In all fairness, he is an asset to the community and has a lot of good ideas. Anytime you use somebody's screen name - put an @ in front of it like I did and they get a message stating they were referenced so it makes sure they see the post. it also links them so others can find their posts.
I agree, y'all need to be careful throwing @Slater name around all willy nilly! He's like Beetlejuice, you say his name three times and he pops up and starts dismantling all your headphones with tiny screw drivers and needle nose tweezers!

Nov 12, 2017 at 1:16 AM Post #547 of 2,161
Slater's the man for sure. A wealth of knowledge. He probably doesn't realize how many people his words affect. I know I creep and crawl on this forum, soak in the wisdom, and occasionally make a post. I wonder how many others are like that and how many never even post.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I try to be as helpful as possible, and enjoy learning from other HFers as well :)

Nov 12, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #549 of 2,161
Nov 12, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #550 of 2,161
They work fine on my iPhone SE (6s guts in a 5s case) and my iPod Touch 5G.

So yeah, I’m 99% confident it will work on a 7 since it works on the earlier models. If you want, I can test it today with my dad’s 7 Plus.

That would be amazing if you could do that for me man. I wanna get the KZ ES3 for my nephew when @George-gearbest puts up the coupon. Nephew has an iPhone 7 Plus (or maybe it's the S Plus) so the BT option would be nice for him.

Nov 12, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #551 of 2,161
That would be amazing if you could do that for me man. I wanna get the KZ ES3 for my nephew when @George-gearbest puts up the coupon. Nephew has an iPhone 7 Plus (or maybe it's the S Plus) so the BT option would be nice for him.

Tested, and works like a champ.

Have you ever used the KZ BT module? If not, I can list out the button functions if you want.

Nov 12, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #552 of 2,161
Tested, and works like a champ.

Have you ever used the KZ BT module? If not, I can list out the button functions if you want.
LOL...@Slater you're like the the Alexa of ChiFi!

Nov 12, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #554 of 2,161
Nov 12, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #555 of 2,161
@Slater
"hey slater, whats the impedance on the KZES3?" ...lol

I know you're just joking, but I'l answer anyways because I just can't help myself lol

Unfortunately, the ES3 is one of the few KZs I don't have. But from what I can gather, they seem to be 10ohms. \

Note that this is considered pretty low (although not as low as the ZS5 v1). It is important to try different sources because the sound will change (for the better or worse) depending on the impedance matching (or mismatching I should say) on some equipment.

This is one of the main reasons why there are differing impressions on the ZS1 v1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back