2015 Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Headphone Festival Report
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2015 at 7:13 AM Post #31 of 83
Final posts -- #3 and #4 are up. I've edited #2 to include RHA (which due to a bit of out-of-order photography I'd forgotten to put in). Some other manufactures also have extra photos added since I went around late Sunday making videos and I took a few extra photos. 

Videos from Just ear, Lotoo and Marantz will be up later as they require editing. I also did a 1 hour podcast with Shigzeo yesterday afternoon, which will be linked to once he has edited it.

May 19, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #32 of 83
  Final posts -- #3 and #4 are up. I've edited #2 to include RHA (which due to a bit of out-of-order photography I'd forgotten to put in). Some other manufactures also have extra photos added since I went around late Sunday making videos and I took a few extra photos. 

Videos from Just ear, Lotoo and Marantz will be up later as they require editing. I also did a 1 hour podcast with Shigzeo yesterday afternoon, which will be linked to once he has edited it.

Firstly, thanks for stopping by and meeting up with our team! They really enjoyed their first Tokyo experience.

Secondly, wow, this is a huge amount of impressions, must have taken ages to put together. Amazing work!

May 19, 2015 at 8:17 AM Post #33 of 83
Every year I look forward to your report Amos, this year the report certainly does not disappoint.

If paw5000 is indeed 300 Usd it is a winner. I look forward to pairing it with the T20.

May 19, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #34 of 83
Shigzeo and my podcast is up! We were dead tired, but if you've got an unimportant hour to spare listening to us talk crap about headphones, cameras and touching buttons....and the show!

May 19, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #35 of 83
@Currawong  Thanks a lot for these amazing impressions and photos!!

Cheers,
K

May 19, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #36 of 83
  Shigzeo and my podcast is up! We were dead tired, but if you've got an unimportant hour to spare listening to us talk crap about headphones, cameras and touching buttons.

Might want to mention that most of it was about Fujiya. 

Or, I could do that. 

It was about the Fujiya show. I hear there'll be a part two.

May 19, 2015 at 9:02 AM Post #37 of 83
  I hear there'll be a part two.

So did I! Must have been from the same person! 
gs1000.gif

I reckon when we sit down at talk during lunch and whatnot at the show we should have a recorder going.

May 19, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #38 of 83
Great job as usual with the camera and written word, Amos.

You are a mighty valuable asset to Head-Fi and all lives affected by it!!!!

Thanks for your tireless efforts. One more year like this and you might finally earn my respect 
tongue.gif

May 20, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #41 of 83
I just went through and corrected some of the shocking grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back